Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Corona chan is doing her second world tour.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This is Florida, which has always ignored the quarantine, but considering how many people want to forget about the virus I can see this happening in more states.

corona chad is based :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Go Corona-chan go, burn down the west

May it keep going and ravage Earth once more

Always believed in Corona-chan :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

it's rising again. dumb normshits digging their grave. they won't resist the next few months of quarantine.

These retards deserve what they'll get, they lack basic survival instinct.

Coronachan is never going away with these ongoing riots.

Very good news.
I want Corona Chan to kill every sexhaver out there.
If Corona kills 1 million women in US alone I'll buy a dakimukara (and name her Corona) I'll even make a thread and post pics.

Jfl at people being quarantined for 4 months now and niggs and soys have already ruined it and made it essentially for naught in most countries by rioting 24/7. I hope it gets even worse in America

all hail st.covidcel

.03% death rate

[LifeFuel]

Can’t wait to see normie, chads and stacies suffer again

Fuck those normie shits,this is normies for you they will risk their lifes and clash through virus ridden streets but wont even help you at the slightest thing

I hope all the BLM protestors (including the cringey nationalist counter-protestors), CHAZ hippies, sex havers, bar-goers and beach-goers get Corona induced lung embolism. Get fucked, normiescum.

ht_200612_covid-19_double_lung_transplant_northwestern_800x450.jpg

The second wave is going to be much worse, this time people won't bother staying home anymore because they're already too bored of it.

I hope I can stay home again

I hope all the BLM protestors (including the cringey nationalist counter-protestors), CHAZ hippies, sex havers, bar-goers and beach-goers get Corona induced lung embolism. Get fucked, normiescum.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Very good news.
I want Corona Chan to kill every sexhaver out there.
If Corona kills 1 million women in US alone I'll buy a dakimukara (and name her Corona) I'll even make a thread and post pics.
bookmarked for later reference

hope more people die this time

Last edited:
I thought the riots cured corona?

I really hope Corona mutates to a deadlier version and kills more people, especially Chads and Stacys

GOOD LUCK CORONA-CHAN! :heart:
THANK YOU CORONA-CHAN! :heart:
I LOVE YOU CORONA-CHAN! :heart:

normies are not afraid about the death rate but on the economic consequences
Normies are retarded for shutting down travel due to a flu with a .03% death rate

It's way too mild still, come on, where is the real world ending chaos I've been asking for? :cryfeels:

St. Covid19Cel at it again.

Looks like that meatloaf has gone bad

And yeah my only regret with all the riots is that these lemmings won't riot for us all to get $2000 in NEETbucks veery month for a year or something that actually matters