Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Corona Baby Boom

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
While we're LDARing alone as usual, couples will be trapped behind closed doors and succumb to their natural urges. Of course, they likely did not stock up on contraceptives, and the intensity of the situation plays on their emotions. Millions of women will become mothers/single mothers, and even more women will become undateable (for uncucked men). What's even worse is that their precious little shits will be dubbed "Corona babies", much like children conceived during war. They will be put on a pedestal from the moment they are born, with their parents' narcissism fueling their own. Of course, this also means more taxes for us with no benefit whatsoever. Just fucking end it already. I knew 2020 was going to be bad, but this is even worse than I imagined.

im not ready for boomers 2.0
end me now

It really shows our situation perfectly when normies are raging about being in self quarantine since they cant be social and low inhib, while guys like us have been in self quarantine our whole lives

I doubt that the number of normies with girlfriends who would sleep with them without protection is big enough to cause a population rise.

I doubt that the number of normies with girlfriends who would sleep with them without protection is big enough to cause a population rise.
They cant get to chad during the quarantine

High iq prediction of what may happen. If it does then hopefully it will be the final nail in the coffin to make men stop paying taxes to single mom whores.

What's stopped women before? If we're talking about america it's not like you'll get shot or arrested for going outside. And again if they were to get sexual they'd probably just give the normie a blowjob or handjob so they don't get pregnant.

im not ready for boomers 2.0
end me now
Ricardogun2

Twitter is calling them "Coronials." Like "millennials," but a product of the coronavirus?

A runner up name was "Quaranteens."

While we're LDARing alone as usual, couples will be trapped behind closed doors and succumb to their natural urges. Of course, they likely did not stock up on contraceptives, and the intensity of the situation plays on their emotions. Millions of women will become mothers/single mothers, and even more women will become undateable (for uncucked men). What's even worse is that their precious little shits will be dubbed "Corona babies", much like children conceived during war. They will be put on a pedestal from the moment they are born, with their parents' narcissism fueling their own. Of course, this also means more taxes for us with no benefit whatsoever. Just fucking end it already. I knew 2020 was going to be bad, but this is even worse than I imagined.
Good news! The virus sterilizes chads!
Foid zombie hordes will be rushing through the streets to drain chad before the virus kills his ballsack

It really shows our situation perfectly when normies are raging about being in self quarantine since they cant be social and low inhib, while guys like us have been in self quarantine our whole lives

Fuck i hope we dont become the new boomers

There's pretty much nothing that social media and normtard "culture" can't dumb down.

Where I live it’s the educated and wealthy liberals who will primarily be at home for extended periods and they tend to have less children than other demographics. Western couples are actively deciding against children or postponing them until later ages. Of the normies who do have have gfs, many will probably be having more sex than they usually get. However, I doubt the coronavirus will change their outlook on raising children. If anything, I think extended home stays in isolation will cause many relationships to crumble. I read that Xian has seen a record number of divorces in the month quarantined. There is also the fact that many people will probably be scared to be pregnant and catch the Coronavirus. While we don’t know for certain, what corona does to pregnant females, I doubt many would be moms already predisposed to not wanting children would take the risk. I will anticipate the stats on birth rates at the end of the year. Some disasters lead to increased birth rates while others don’t. I’m curious to see if I will be wrong or not

Damn, that figures...

:€

Either way

I'm a fucking loser incel

LTRs are much less common these days. There's a reason the birth rate is declining

However, I doubt the coronavirus will change their outlook on raising children. If anything, I think extended home stays in isolation will cause many relationships to crumble. I read that Xian has seen a record number of divorces in the month quarantined.
JFL, good point. Normie relationships are all based upon a 'push and pull' strategy, because if normie males are around their mi'ladies for too long, they grow disgusted with them, and vice versa.

They’ll get coronavirus and die inshallah

that is if you do not get corona and die...

I hope all the foids catch the coronavirus after getting pregnant

Pro corona incels are delusional.

The last thing we need is another large cohort, like the Boomers and Millennials, steering this country ever closer to Communism. We can't survive another large generation of ideologues.

Another generation of brainless, fame obsessed simps worshipping their single whore mothers and parroting marxist drivel from the time they're 3 years old.

I'm glad I'm that much closer to death with each passing day.

Pro corona incels are delusional.
The last thing we need is another large cohort, like the Boomers and Millennials, steering this country ever closer to Communism. We can't survive another large generation of ideologues.
Whats even worse is that due to being born during a pandemic, this new generation will be even more in favor of martial law in the name of "national safety".

Good.

Then there can be more taxpayers to fund my LDARing when I'm old

Do you really think there is going to be a baby boom because some morons dont know how to keep their dick in their pants? Sad world.

I hope not. I hate kids. They are disgusting and annoying. And I'm an antinatalist.

Then there can be more taxpayers to fund my LDARing when I'm old
Haha. Worth dreaming I guess.

SS will more than likely be banished though. Instead, we'll wageslave to pay off the debt the government has accumulated until we are euthanized once our bodies finally break.

Oh no this has got me worried, hopefully pregnant women die off it it comes to that