Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cornell Researchers used AI bots to collect our data en masse for years but still wrote a boring, uninteresting paper

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
Source: https://arxiv.org/abs/2104.09586

I've been accumulating incel studies as I am in my last year of university and once I graduate I will lose access to a lot of research publications. This one however is publicly available. It was submitted back in April 2021 and seems to not have been fully edited and published yet.

Basically these niggers used AI algorithms to collect and categorize thousands of our posts.
We used a Web intelligence platform, housed at the International CyberCrime Research Centre (ICCRC) at Simon Fraser University, to extract the incel comments from the online forum [incels.co]. Data was collected between November, 2017 and March, 2020 with a total of 18,097 unique comments.
Either they fucked up their model or filtered out a massive amount of shitposts, because you can see the counter at the bottom of this site shows over 7 million posts. They also didn't include any of the lingo unique to this community. Here are the graphs of their data and some of the categories they formulated

Incel topics 2019

They also made word clouds for three of the curse word categories and a 'racism issues' category not shown on the graph.
Word cloud 1

Word cloud 2

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Imagine getting a grant to make this shit just fucking lol. It's a shame they didn't include our lingo because that wouldve been a lot more interesting. Also the words are repeated multiple times so idk wtf is going on here. The full paper goes into the complicated shit of their methodology but tbh it doesn't make any more sense. These fuckers got paid to write FUCK SHIT GAY in big letters.

On the serious side this is your daily reminder that you should expect everything on this site to be archived in some glownigger database, but that shouldve been obvious already.

This is actually interesting to me. After January 2019, we curtailed our talk of men and/or/vs. women. In exchange for things like... "curse hate words." What does this mean? That after January 2019 we shifted from discussion to sperg rage? I wish they had covered other years. Because this maybe kinda reflects on some stuff I've been thinking about lately. How 2017cel culture differs from 2020s-cel culture.

:feelsUgh:Clearly propaganda when the same words are repeated. They just made that up:feelsUgh:

I don't know if its just me, but does academia seem more dumbed-down and retarded?

Its not just social sciences, even more STEM and medical related stuff in academia is becoming heavily retarded and low IQ

Majority of these normies in academia don't even have a proper grasp of the field of statistics, JFL :feelshaha:

This is actually interesting to me. After January 2019, we curtailed our talk of men and/or/vs. women. In exchange for things like... "curse hate words." What does this mean? That after January 2019 we shifted from discussion to sperg rage? I wish they had covered other years. Because this maybe kinda reflects on some stuff I've been thinking about lately. How 2017cel culture differs from 2020s-cel culture.
They also did a graph for 2018 that I omitted for brevity. I guess the labels are meant to differentiate the kinds of curse words from each other, so curse words containing "fuck," curse words containing "shit," cursed words based on hate speech? The full paper doesn't explain it well tbh
2018 incel topics

Hmmmm... how exactly do these algorithms work? What is "topic probability" anyway? Because I noticed, just like with 2019, the women/men talk starts high, but decreases over time. Is that actually reflective of how we talked in 2018 or is that more on the part of their bots?

I guess the proving factor would be the June 2018 figures. Everything dips way down then. Does anyone remember June 2018? Did we all just stop talking back then? Was that when the original site was taken down?

I don't know if its just me, but does academia seem more dumbed-down and retarded?

Its not just social sciences, even more STEM and medical related stuff in academia is becoming heavily retarded and low IQ

Majority of these normies in academia don't even have a proper grasp of the field of statistics, JFL :feelshaha:
Yep that’s what happens if you Reward evil and bullies or just being popular in high school, of course everything become heavily retarded and low iq and very very dumbed down

I am laughing at their idiocy :lul::lul::lul::lul: they'd rather make all sorts of crazy bots than do anything to help us

I think them word maps are pretty and damn funny! I think they are artlike!

Worthy of framing!

Good work botholes!

Print's me!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back