Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cops arrest turbomanlet (video).. sub 5‘4” manlets STAY OUT.

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
That video cranks me up and I'm a 5'9 manlet

Noooooo......... 5'8.5 manlet checking in.

5'2 here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
OVER. Thugmaxxing is out of the question for you, doing anything illegal and getting arrested will just make u into a meme

OVER. Thugmaxxing is out of the question for you, doing anything illegal and getting arrested will just make u into a meme
I never liked thugmaxxing tbh. It just seems incredibly degenerate. Manlets are already a meme tbh.

I never liked thugmaxxing tbh. It just seems incredibly degenerate. Manlets are already a meme tbh.
It’s degenerate but girls like it ..

The things that attract women are almost always degenerate things that have no place in socirty

For example: girls like guys with a high capacity/propensity for murder.. that’s degenerate and has no place in society. But it is rewarded with sexual access to females.. that’s pretty much immortality lmao the biggest reward anyone can receive

Damn I feel sorry for this brothER. I wish I could help,thats what I think when i see a brother in need tbh

they will soon arrest men just for being short

it never began for manlets

This is why i'm a misanthrope.

Kekfuel tbh. I'm also not a manlet though.

5'7 3/4 manlet checking in

It sucks to be short