Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping with THC

P

plskillme079

Greycel
Hi there brothers.

24 Years old arabcel from Montréal, dreaming of having a white girlfriend, btw my birthday was yesterday ( 17 july). I really love white redhead girls but I stopped approching women. Im still a virgin, I’ve never kissed a girl. The max I’ve ever had is hugs from Satan ( reference to my ex co-worker bitch was playing with my feelings).

I started smoking cannabis ( eating edibles too) and guys I can tell u that I feel really euphoric, the sensation is really incredible. Its a similar sensation when satan was giving me hugs. If some of u guys want to test, I highly recommend the Sativa plant, take THC and not CBD!

For smokers like me, does the weed helps u to cope with this shitty love life? For me, yeah at 100%. It’s makes me feel better, and makes me forget all of the negative shit. Even if there is a low after the high... the last time, I went to a parc and there was only couples there, I felt like a piece of shit but soon as I started smoking, I didint care anymore!

03A14B98 E645 4B57 A293 7FAD82E88F9A

When you first start it is really euphoric but after a while of smoking it stops being “magical”. It no longer puts a huge smile on my face like it once did and if anything is now just making me feel shittier.

:feelswhat:

anyway, fatcels in the oven

arabcel from Montréal, dreaming of having a white girlfriend, I really love white redhead girls but I stopped approching women.
What do you think of Trudeau

When you first start it is really euphoric but after a while of smoking it stops being “magical”. It no longer puts a huge smile on my face like it once did and if anything is now just making me feel shittier.
Bro please I know that this phase will happen very soon. This is why I only take it once a week so I can feel it bcz after some days the THC will dissapear from the blood.
What do you think of Trudeau
Shit! I hate liberals, I prefer guys with balls not hypocrites like this feminist motherfucker

Fatcels are volcels

I don’t think that fatcel =volcel apply to me, I’m overweight now due to my situation. This is me years ago (2016). Still not managed to get a GF
normie :feelsUgh:

I don’t think that fatcel =volcel apply to me, I’m overweight now due to my situation. This is me years ago (2016). Still not managed to get a GF
When skinny you have Chad facial features but you have a rounded jawline so it reduces you down to a normie.

If you surgerymaxxed to get a jawline, hair, and got skinny you’d be at least a Chadlite easy.

I haven't smoked for 2 months. My pulse goes to 200bpm, it's really uncomfortable

You look short

Alcohol is better
I always hate THC, it didn't do anything to me or make me pass out, the middle ground was some forced laughter due to the substance but I didn't really enjoy it.

THC is for normie / chads :chad:

Last edited:
I dream of having an Arab girlfriend.

Holy fuck it's extremely over for sandcels.
@Algeriancel @Diocel @tehgymcel420

I'm sorry man, you can't win as an ugly 24 year old Arab virgin in the West. It's over.
This guy will be a high tier normie back home. He seems normal to me. He's a white worshipper but not exotic looking enough or handsome enough to pull it off and attract a white foid especially redhead. And he looks like my new brother in law jfl . :feelsmage:

I personally know some low tier normie brown berbercels who got jb prime German foids because they looked exotic and were low inhibit as fuck with decent height.

I fucking hate potheads. I hate them almost as much as I hate foids.

Damn, condolences bro. You are a brown ethnic male with a fat pudgy face. You want a white foid and you gotta lose a lot more weight. Like 30+ lbs. It will skinny your face up. And even then, you would be damn lucky to land a fat white landwhale.

Good luck though.

You're not in a bad of a situation as Asian dudes. Definitely. Even relatively skinny Asian dudes have fat pudgy faces. Even if a lot of us lost weight it hardly makes a noticeable difference in the amount of fat on our faces.

That said, yea I only do THC sometimes. I prefer CBD to just help me sleep.

Last edited:
No it isn't.
I seem to green out really easily from indicas. Sativas don't cause it that easily if i only smoke a little
Everyone reacts different to weed. I get bad trips usually from bad weed .But you might be different