Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Coping with reality

• Thread starter Touch Em 2x Tommy
  • Start date
Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
As I sit here at 6 am sleep deprived and depressed I continue asking myself...

Will I ever get over the fact that its over? Will I ever learn how to cope with being alone for the rest of my life or will I die waiting for the stars the align and somehow find someone that'll love me for who I am?

Even if you know its over a part of you keeps saying that its not over. How can one silence that?

Either you have bones are no bones, and you are boneless. Water

If I said this shit I would be called a faggot and a dumbass.
The real dumbasses are the bluepillers and normies who think there is hope for men like us

I don’t care about being lonely in terms of being in a relationship I just need to mog normies in something

I'm also concerned I won't ever be at peace, I'm afraid to die atm, I've been told once you reach a certain age you stop caring about what others think, 27, so far not so good.

As I sit here at 6 am sleep deprived and depressed I continue asking myself...

Will I ever get over the fact that its over? Will I ever learn how to cope with being alone for the rest of my life or will I die waiting for the stars the align and somehow find someone that'll love me for who I am?

Even if you know its over a part of you keeps saying that its not over. How can one silence that?
If I said this shit I would be called a faggot and a dumbass.