Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping with Coronavirus Anxiety

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
This roastie is supposed to teach me how to deal with anxiety? The only anxiety she's ever felt is after sending a text to chad asking him to ass rape her

This roastie is supposed to teach me how to deal with anxiety? The only anxiety she's ever felt is after sending a text to chad asking him to ass rape her
Couldn't agree more, majority of the vids on this mental health playlist made by my shitty Government are featuring women or chads with gfs lololol they really want ugly autists to die

Foids are so damn brainwashed. They totally bought this whole covid hoax. Bitches are the only reason that this bs is still going on.

Foids are so damn brainwashed. They totally bought this whole covid hoax. Bitches are the only reason that this bs is still going on.
I saw a filthy old bearded man today with a thick "white" mask that had mustard and ketchup and dirt stains on it, saying how "the scientists said" he had to wear it even though he was vaxxed...

I asked him if he was going to rob the store.... He was the only masked person in the place...

So, technically it's all morons that ate responsible for the way things are.

Anyone that believes the media