Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping with bluepilled lies is better that redpilled lies!

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
I have spent my teenage years completely bluepilled, then i turned 20 and redpilled and it didn't last long until the blackpill found me.

Like honestly those redpill lines such as "just meditate bro", "just be alfa bro", " cross your legs when sitting you look alfa" are fucking stupid and idiotic.

How the fuck is meditating going to help me get laid? How can you have an abundance mindset when every foid ignores you?

I would rather believe in Romeo and Juliet than to believe meditation is going to get me laid!

Hahah the meditationpill is the most gay shit ever that doesn’t do a thing

I have spent my teenage years completely bluepilled, then i turned 20 and redpilled and it didn't last long until the blackpill found me.

Like honestly those redpill lines such as "just meditate bro", "just be alfa bro", " cross your legs when sitting you look alfa" are fucking stupid and idiotic.

How the fuck is meditating going to help me get laid? How can you have an abundance mindset when every foid ignores you?

I would rather believe in Romeo and Juliet than to believe meditation is going to get me laid!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z8q_FWbWa8

Hahah the meditationpill is the most gay shit ever that doesn’t do a thing
Haha yea i know, thankfully it didn't took me long to realize it's bullshit, even considering is bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back