Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coping will not make us happy!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl at all coping fags on here. It wont make you happy or anything. We have a sex drive and a drive for love if we dont get these things we will feel bad. And I mean real sex and love not betabuxxing. Coping wont work everybody who copes will go insane after a while. you are only really blackpilled if you know its truely over and that you cant change it.

idk man i feel alright as long as i dont go outside

A cope a day keeps the rope away, who the f said it makes you happy

Coping is by definition coping, not happiness. Its not a substitute for true happiness and fulfilment, its a mechanism to cope with the lack of it.

I tried American one, I didn't like playing with an Xbox controller or keyboard
i managed to scam a roastie for her sons $199 steering wheel controller thing got it for $40 instead kek. driving around europe in my mercedes truck is a great cope tbh

i managed to scam a roastie for her sons $199 steering wheel controller thing got it for $40 instead kek. driving around europe in my mercedes truck is a great cope tbh
Can you drive IRL?

no bro i dont usually go outside and my uni is within walking distance cars are useless if u r truecel
So you don't know if it can translate into you being able to drive a car for real or can it?

So you don't know if it can translate into you being able to drive a car for real or can it?
it helps probably. if u get one of the higher end steering wheel models with extra accessories it becomes almost identical to driving a real car its a very expensive cope though

We must aim for a highER purpose.

Human are hardwired to cope, because science told so. I’ve read studies, but I will not quote them here. The point is, you cannot deny science. You basically are telling that we can’t cope? But science, bro! We humans are made to cope, because our brains are hardwired in that way. You can’t escape your biology.

Jfl at all coping fags on here. It wont make you happy or anything. We have a sex drive and a drive for love if we dont get these things we will feel bad. And I mean real sex and love not betabuxxing. Coping wont work everybody who copes will go insane after a while. you are only really blackpilled if you know its truely over and that you cant change it.
What are you on on about? Men in the past never had 'real love' either. Love is just a fucking lie, for me my goal is just to get a wife in a relatively sane non cucked country.

I’m coping with War Thunder :feelsautistic: