Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Coping tonight by watching every episode of "Berserk"

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I saw a copy of Berserk on a shelf, and I knew that it was a manga that I wanted to start reading. The creator of Berserk recently died, which makes me want to enjoy the manga and anime that he spent his life creating. I went on JewTube and saw that someone uploaded every episode of the English dub anime. Enjoy, in Minecraft I would use a recording application to get the most out of the experience before JewTube deletes this shit.

Kentaro Miura, creator of Berserk

Based creator of Berserk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opEshfYQHcE

fucking whore foid nigger casca she makes my cock hard :reeeeee:

fucking whore foid nigger casca she makes my cock hard :reeeeee:
I like that she is hot, but not too hot. It's like Guts is such a chad, that he fucks sub Stacy-level foids. :feelsmage:

I would suggest don't. Berserk is fundamentally a manga experience. Watching the anime would be akin to spoiling the plot for yourself by reading wikipedia plot summary.

I don't read manga, I watched the anime. Its my favorite anime I'd say, along with cowboy bebop.

English dubs :feelswhat:
but i really like the aesthetics and artstyle of this comic(manga)

Spoiler alert: Griffith is a boss, but I hate how he was a faggot, brilliant leader though.

anime faggots should be sent to execution camps I swear :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: