Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping request: don’t feel comfortable at home after wage cuking

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I’m beginning to lose my personality. I joined this forum a year after i started my first job to vent the shit I had to deal with from foid coworkers. After few years, I don’t even feel like I’m myself anymore. I don’t feel why I should even think when by myself because I will just get harassed at work.
Like the work is my only perosna when I used to have a private one

I guess it’s called depersonalization for tldr.

embrace neetdom

Wagecucking ruins a person's ambition

I jestermaxx at work so I can have some semblance of a decent personality, I’ve lost who I am completely whenever I step foot into my building of work

College works out better long term
True but depends on what degree you get. There's a lot of people who spend 4 or more years trying for a meme degree and end up with a minimum wage job in the end

True but depends on what degree you get. There's a lot of people who spend 4 or more years trying for a meme degree and end up with a minimum wage job in the end
Brutal shit, I'm BSc in economics with a minor in computer engineering

When I wageslave I can only relax on saturdays, the rest of the days I dread

I experienced my physical and mental health declining when I used to be a wageslave