Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping Looksmaxxers Planning Out Their Ascension & The Usual End Result Of Their Efforts

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ninja warrior, i watched that as a kid, Makoto Nagano was my favorite.

genetic destiny is an unstoppable force. People who deny this usually end up suffering the most

Most incels can improve their appearance by one point just by hardcore softmaxxing alone (2 points if you have subhuman lower third and work towards getting a full beard), it's not pointless dude shut up

some people have ascended really hard though
roids+surgery will do miracles for some men

some people have ascended really hard though
roids+surgery will do miracles for some men
1. The exception to the rule doesn't make the rule

2. I'd wager in the majority of those cases they weren't even legit incel tier in looks, they were failed normies. I'd barely call any guy that is 6ft tall incel, because you have to have a significantly ugly face to not get a date as a 6 footer (literally 15% of the entire US male population - LOW COMPETITION)

Incel forums are littered with fakecel 6 footers

Can a 6 footer be incel?

Possibly yes

BUT

Probably no

Thanks for making me laugh

Most incels can improve their appearance by one point just by hardcore softmaxxing alone (2 points if you have subhuman lower third and work towards getting a full beard), it's not pointless dude shut up
I had to click "Show Ignored Content" in order to stumble upon this blue pilled nonsense

Thank you for reminding me how useful the ignore feature is :feelsokman:

Thanks for making me laugh
We all need something like this every once in a while

I remember there were days where I'd be extremely depressed and then I'd happen upon a funny video while browsing and it would shift my entire mood

Hardmaxxing can only improve guys who have a few glaring flaws rather than being something for guys who are subpar everywhere.

Maybe if you are a rich with plenty of free time to go and get dozens of surgeries but otherwise it’s unrealistic for the average man.

Although I am still 100% surgery positive. If you have a couple fixable falios and you can afford it then I don’t see why you shouldn’t get surgery. But banking on an “ascension” will only leave you disappointed.

well then go ahead and do it, see how it goes.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHERFUCKER