Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR coping feels like a complete waste of time

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
coping genuinely feels like wasting time, time that should be spent fucking pussy.

I will never feel rewarded if i dont get any pussy.

no matter how great the cope, it is always overshadowed by the fact that im a KHHV, and that will never change.

fucking is also a cope :feelsUgh:

cliche, but try creating something or becoming culturally learned. ive found both pretty rewarding to be honest. from what i can gather, getting laid is sort of like a cars gas tank. it satisfies for a time, until it fades and the quest resumes anew. i think the real harm to incels (moreso than not being able to fuck, which probably just feels like jacking off but worse due to the slower speed of thrusting) is the knowledge that you CANT, even if you felt like it. thats pretty psychologically devastating. pussy is a side effect of the true endgoal, validation of your humanity and ability to be cherished. i get it tho, i wanna fuck also just to know what its like before i kick the bucket. not trying to be a minimizing coper

coping genuinely feels like wasting time, time that should be spent fucking pussy.

I will never feel rewarded if i dont get any pussy.

no matter how great the cope, it is always overshadowed by the fact that im a KHHV, and that will never change.
you just didnt find a good enough cope for you