Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping curry gymcel gets cucked by 6'4 white Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/moreplatesmoredates/comments/15hriyl/short_man_syndrome_is_real/

It was a combination of the pump starting to hit as well as my gym crush coming by. Beautiful. Looks like Rapunzel and brightens my mood every time I see her. Has a really nice raspy voice that makes me ovulate. I look at her and smile and she smiles back. Literally, a real-life Princess.

Classic curry

As I get into position, this 6'4 250 lbs Viking looking mother fucker walks into the room looking all pretty boy and shit. I didn't think much of it because why tf would I? I didn't have any reason to until this BITCH STARTED GOING FOR MY GIRL. I literally stop halfway through my reps to sit up and listen and hear him introducing himself and asking if he could work in with her...on INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS. GRAB ANOTHER FUCKING BENCH AND DUMBELLS. She gives him this look of admiration and complete submission that she never gave me and they're off to the races.

:chad:

That was until I caught this blonde Superman looking fucker staring at me and then saying something to her. Oh fuck this guy. All of a sudden for probably the first time since my crush in first year of uni left me for a taller dude, I felt emasculated because of my size and height. Btw, my friend and I are both 5'9 and between 155-160 lbs. We're looking at this fucker as he completely tears my dreams apart.

:incel::feels:

Jfl, I hope this is larp :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Curries can't even compete with white normies much less White Gigachads.

> Has a really nice raspy voice that makes me ovulate
Nigga what

No way im reading all that

Holy cucked. He never had a chance, his friend was right.

Indian womans are ugly. They are either fat as fuck, or just too skinny. I want myself a sexy white woman with big curves and a deep pussy.

Somehow I made it through the whole thing without cringing out of existence. Just. Why does this retard write Iike that? Fucking jestermaxxing faggot

Imagine being so cucked that you try to impress hoes with your lifts. I go to the gym to terrorize lifters.

Top comment is right on. Girls don't care how much you lift. It's a pure looks contest, unless you trick Chad into competing with you. If he just refuses to compete, he wins. Also I wonder how attractive Chad will be if you turn him into a paperweight while Stacy is watching.

I suspect that lookism is a product of a lack of violence. There is a mental shift that is supposed to take place when girls watch prettyboys get slept in fights, and it's not taking place because prettyboys don't fight, they just walk away, and the law protects them.

Being a gymcoper as a subhuman incel is a sign of masochistic tendencies.

Why would you make your gf go to the gym? Retard

Triple-posting

Attachments

• 2023-08-04_15:50:15_rect.png
    2023-08-04_15:50:15_rect.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 79
He's bluepilled to the max! Having a crush as if he's still 13 years old

That pajeet is way too delusional to even think he could pull off a stacy.

Maybe if he would’ve showered and had a skin care routine his gym crush would’ve picked him over Chad jfl

I bet he posts on lookism jfl

Hahaha bruh, I just went back and read the comments. All the normie bluepilled bots in the comments. Jfl

IMG 2785

IMG 2789

IMG 2786

IMG 2787

IMG 2788

jfl at OP thincking this shit isn't larp
r/moreplatesmoredates is known for having ton of faggoted gym bros "Has a really nice raspy voice that makes me ovulate. "

Also I wonder how attractive Chad will be if you turn him into a paperweight while Stacy is watching.
You can successfully cuck chad doing something like this but it will never make an unattractive man attractive in the eyes of a foid