Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping curries think height-increasing potion is real, hundreds of comments from curries asking how to get it

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★

Hundreds of curries think this obvious joke/meme video from Rob Paul (celebheights) is real. How stupid are these coping curries? Scroll down a bit past all the top rated comments and you'll see hundreds of curries asking where to get this potion. Lmao.

It's crazy to think these people are sentient.

Last edited:
They are coping to strong about it

How can people be so low iq to believe this meme video is real? And it's always curries. What goes on in their heads?

They are coping to strong about it
They're so excited and happy to finally find a cure for their subhuman height. They're probably trying to find this magic potion in stores IRL where they live. JFL at how stupid some "people" are.

The video couldn't be any more obvious too. It's clearly a joke to anyone who isn't an actual borderline retard or a small child.

Those curries are extra desperate, and desperation causes you to believe clown shit like this. The same desperate curries are messaging foids with "send bob plis mmmmm i want see sxy pic of u nowww.."

They are a prime example of how brutal curryceldom can be

lmao so this is one of the admins of celebheights? looks like a fucking sub 5'9" goblin go figure. and curries are the same people who constantly google 'how to grow taller' in quora and google everyday, it never began

lmao so this is one of the admins of celebheights? looks like a fucking sub 5'9" goblin go figure
He's the owner of that aspie site. He's 5'8".

Those curries are extra desperate, and desperation causes you to believe clown shit like this. The same desperate curries are messaging foids with "send bob plis mmmmm i want see sxy pic of u nowww.."
I just don't get it. How can someone be so delusional and low iq? It's incredible and I can't stop thinking about it. I can maybe understand small children thinking it's legit, but even that's a bit of a stretch. I understand extreme desperation too, but come on.
We're not just talking about a few dumbasses, there's hundreds of them and probably millions more would believe this shit if they saw the video.

This just shows how incredibly easy it is to con Indians and other third worlders. I could probably make millions in India from selling height increasing potions.
curries are the same people who constantly google 'how to grow taller' in quora and google everyday, it never began
I've noticed this too. Curries are always asking the most asinine questions.

Last edited:
Is there a potion that could turn me into a dog?

I just don't get it. How can someone be so delusional and low iq? It's incredible and I can't stop thinking about it. I can maybe understand small children thinking it's legit, but even that's a bit of a stretch. I understand extreme desperation too, but come on.
We're not just talking about a few dumbasses, there's hundreds of them and probably millions more would believe this shit if they saw the video.

This just shows how incredibly easy it is to con Indians and other third worlders. I could probably make millions in India from selling height increasing potions.

I've noticed this too. Curries are always asking the most asinine questions.
If you go to curryland you will understand their desperation. To stick out amongst millions of subhumans, you have to take risks, the smalk chance of success is worth riskinf what all you have as you have jackshit. Its really brutal world. I lived in a slum for a day. It was extremely brutal. There are kids who have to work, cripples working hard, kids eating shitty food. Housinf of scrap wood, and metal which a single sledge hammer strike could destroy.

Hundreds of curries think this obvious joke/meme video from Rob Paul (celebheights) is real. How stupid are these coping curries? Scroll down a bit past all the top rated comments and you'll see hundreds of curries asking where to get this potion. Lmao.

It's crazy to think these people are sentient.

J F L

A lot of people here in the west generalize that indians are smart, nerds, smelly and horny. Sure, in the west there are a decent amount of currycels who are high iq, but in India most of us are low iq, desperate and retarded.