Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping 32 y/o virgin thinks his inexperience will attract women on reddit

Virgin woman = innocent, pure, beautiful
Virgin man = disgusting, ugly, creepy etc.

Nuke this world.

This guy isn't just blue-pilled, he's blue enema'd. The cope is infinite with that poor fool.
I almost envy him. To be able to be so blind. At least he doesn’t hurt in the same way we do. Though one day he will have to wake up. And it will hit him like a train.

"go out and get a life"

and yet it sure seems like a lot of people are staying in these days
I love how one of them is throwing the magic word incel... from a guy posting on pleddit "dark memes" and other craps.
I don't even talk about his avi of "the dude" from the movie the big lebowski.

I love how one of them is throwing the magic word incel... from a guy posting on pleddit "dark memes" and other craps.
I don't even talk about his avi of "the dude" from the movie the big lebowski.
his use of incel felt so stupid and superfluous... yeah just call a guy incel when he already said he's kissless. good job.

Virgin woman = innocent, pure, beautiful
Virgin man = disgusting, ugly, creepy etc.

Nuke this world.
virgin women get bullied too but it's only in private by their female peers, who want everyone to be a slut in a herd so no one suffers from being a slut

his use of incel felt so stupid and superfluous... yeah just call a guy incel when he already said he's kissless. good job.

virgin women get bullied too but it's only in private by their female peers, who want everyone to be a slut in a herd so no one suffers from being a slut
Even worse.

Thats some strong coping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back