Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping 32 y/o virgin thinks his inexperience will attract women on reddit

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

Holy shit some people live in fantasy la la land just so they wouldn't have to face the truth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He woke up 10 years too late.

jfl if he thinks he can find a kissless foid at 32

Have you seen ads like this on Reddit? It's a fool's errand if you're a man. Binders full of men with zero responses. Lost to archives out of thought.

"I've been saving myself"

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If he had personalitymaxxed, maybe he wouldn't be a KHHV at 32. Checkmate inkwells. :y'all:

"I've been saving myself"

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
It must be easier for him to believe that. How does one reach this level of bluepilled delusion anyway? I've never managed it because the truth was always too self evident.

It must be easier for him to believe that. How does one reach this level of bluepilled delusion anyway? I've never managed it because the truth was always too self evident.
Cognitive dissonance. He doesn't know or realize what stance he has in society. He thinks he's "normal" or "able" enough to be with someone but he just rejects the foids that want him. I was like that at one point in my life. It's a mental trap

Where the fuck do these people come from?

“seeking a girl in a similar position” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL there is none boyo, its over, never fucking began

Man who saves his first kiss = Man who can't kiss any girl

His lack of understanding is so great that it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. There are dudes out there who still believe in an untouched magical girl who'll come to save them from their sad lives. Welcome to the NHK is just an anime, bro. That's not how things roll in the real world.

The best he can hope for, at this point, is to get a single mom in her 30s who's willing to settle down with a betabux, but even that is going to be extremely hard to find because of his lack of experience in bed. Women, these days, don't put with bad sex.

I feel sorry for guys with this level of expectations. They want more from life than what's possible to achieve.

I’m autistic and with autistic analysis I realised it was over Before it began

How do normies like this without any mental problems not realise it’s over?

The normie mind is truly baffling

Same age as me. He is best off trying to get young women in their early 20s. No way is he going to find a woman his age in this same situation.

I might be a 32 years old kissles virgin but at least i'm not an incel

He should come here ngl.

How can you still be bluepilled at that stage...

This guy isn't just blue-pilled, he's blue enema'd. The cope is infinite with that poor fool.

I want to find a hugcel woman

I wish I was this delusional, maybe the rope wouldn't be so enticing.

JESUS his post history..

It goes back 11 months and its HUNDREDS of posts, took me 5 minutes of constant scrolling. Its not even just flat out copy pasted reposts, they are often slightly different in format containing the same parts.

all he does it post that on multiple subs.

this guy is still too bluepilled unfortunately

if you get to 32 and no woman has ever even wanted to kiss you, it's over, like for real you are unwanted genetic trash, that is the truth.

blackpill would free this guy, bluepillers would just continue to lie to him, foids will say "you sounds like a great guy, any girl would be lucky to have you(just not me teehee)'

he is a complete fucking genetic failure

I was told "women love virgins" once. :feelskek:

It is truly over for this man, he is so out of touch with reality that he thinks posting this on reddit will yield a result. This is what years of bluepill indoctrination does to you.

Kissless woman at age 32? Dude

The level of “zero” here is a step beyond the regular “zero”. This is like zero on steroids.

There are zero on steroids amount of women who haven’t kissed a guy at age 32

There are zero on steroids amount of women who havent kissed a guy at 16

Dude

i like it, but what kind of a sound effect is “chmm”?
Akira always had funny sounds, machineguns would go "budda budda budda" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

did he even get a reply

Females can sell their virginity online for millions of dollars while this pathetic faggot is practically begging but somehow females have it just as hard right???????

Is this actual satire? Really? Is he truly coping that hard?
JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mostly they're making fun of him.
"Try d&d bro"
(quick example)

"go out and get a life"

and yet it sure seems like a lot of people are staying in these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6