Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Copes that don't involve staring at a screen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'm on break right now and I probably spend about 14 hours a day staring at my pc. I think I might go blind soon:feelshehe:

There are lots of options. However no copes really do much for me anymore.

Fapping can be done just imagining lolis

Eating food, reading

I'm on break right now and I probably spend about 14 hours a day staring at my pc. I think I might go blind soon:feelshehe:
jacuzzi, swimming, travelling in your yate or hiring whores in your mansion bro

I dunno, man; I guess you could go ER or something, or have lunch with a coworker.

gym, mewing, healthy eating, reading, working on handwriting, playing an instrument, writing poetry, art, theft,

you can't go blind, you can get some temporary eye damage that lasts some days.

eye damage only comes from not enough distance to what you are watching, nothing more

Gymceling, walking, swimming, reading, working.

walking for sure, its a great cope.

Go on a bike ride

You could try reading, instead of staring at a screen you'll stare at a book/comic/manga/etc.
Exercising and doing some DIY stuff are also good.

So should I worried about eye strain at all?
If you don't have enough screen size (too much size also causes pain) and distance to your eyes maybe you should be worried, also don't face light directly in your eyes like from a really bright thing like a light bulb.

just stare at the ceiling like i do

If you don't have enough screen size (too much size also causes pain) and distance to your eyes maybe you should be worried, also don't face light directly in your eyes like from a really bright thing like a light bulb.
how do you reverse damage? will your eyes go back to normal after no screen?

Just take a shower bro! :bluepill::soy:

But ded srs, gymcelling, MMAmaxxing, walking, biking and eating.

Breeding donkeys.

how do you reverse damage? will your eyes go back to normal after no screen?
Watch things in medium and high distance, use the bus to travel around the city, the best would be a travel to a farm or a mountain but going to a town park will do the work also.

Watch things in medium and high distance, use the bus to travel around the city, the best would be a travel to a farm or a mountain but going to a town park will do the work also.
thanks

It's really difficult to think about incel friendly copes that don't involve looking at a screen or looking at a piece of paper (like math, drawing or reading books).

What if you practice your prepper skills?. Sadly, at this rate they will come handy soon.

Gardening, cooking, DIY stuff like building your own furniture, working out in nature. The closer you are to living your ancestors lifestyle the happier you are. Hunting and going to orchards to pick fruit for a fee
are also fun.

Computer screens do not do permanent damage to your eyes. At most it’ll give you eye strain temporarily.

fapping to imagination

ER or kys tbh.

Get some fresh air outside and take a look at the great blue skies. Unless you have shitty weather

love planes tbh.

Reading or cycling