Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Copers on /r/short

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
I bet the foid holding it isn't even 5'6:feelsjuice:

Manlets on suicide watch:feelsrope:

Tfw 5'7 is made fun of
How long till 6 ft becomes the new manlet?:feelsclown:

He is actually 6'1. He said he was 185-186 cm
Nope, that was a joke. 6’1 still isn’t anything special though. Tallfaggotry starts at 6’3

Idk height isn't saving me

You don't even exist below 6'0. That's a fact.

Strangely, it's always tall faggots who claim that height isn't the most important thing, just like only rich guys claim that money isn't important.

Strangely, it's always tall faggots who claim that height isn't the most important thing, just like only rich guys claim that money isn't important.
Height is important, where did I say it wasn’t?

It might be a fact in your basement, not in the real world.

strange that was a foid that was holding it :feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is actually a recent blackpilled realization of mine. If you want to find out what people really think of negative traits, listen to how they comment on hated people having those traits.

For instance, go watch some pedo hunting whiteknighting video on YouTube, check its comments, and see all of the absolute brutality directed at the target's physical traits. This is a shortcut through the gaslighting and bullshit to the brutal reality and normies don't even realize to hide it.

This is actually a recent blackpilled realization of mine. If you want to find out what people really think of negative traits, listen to how they comment on hated people having those traits.

For instance, go watch some pedo hunting whiteknighting video on YouTube, check its comments, and see all of the absolute brutality directed at the target's physical traits. This is a shortcut through the gaslighting and bullshit to the brutal reality and normies don't even realize to hide it.
Underrated post.
Huge realization.

People will virtue signal and tell you that being fat and balding is not a flaw, but when they see a fat and balding pedo they'll use these traits to make an insulting comment.
Lets you see behind their virtue signalling bullshit.

strange that was a foid that was holding it :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Have you seen the "arguing with holes" meme image? It basically explains that sex is all foids can really argue around. "You get no pussy / your dick is small / you are gay" and whatever. They always end up making a statement that "you have no access to vagina" in one way or another.

Have you seen the "arguing with holes" meme image? It basically explains that sex is all foids can really argue around. "You get no pussy / your dick is small / you are gay" and whatever. They always end up making a statement that "you have no access to vagina" in one way or another.
it's their only value

r/short used also to be based on heightmaxxing through proposing solution LL and giving advice for growing taller; now, it is basically an echo chamber from rules reform. It is sadder since from google, I find out the FtM subreddit put more efforts into heightmaxxing recently than r/short.

The amount of coping that goes on there is insane. And there's that one biker bat mod that they have, that guy is insane.

r/short used also to be based on heightmaxxing through proposing solution LL and giving advice for growing taller; now, it is basically an echo chamber from rules reform. It is sadder since from google, I find out the FtM subreddit put more efforts into heightmaxxing recently than r/short.
truth. and then any posts (spent a week there) that mentions the struggles of being short gets deleted.

Height doesn't matter. But if they get a chance, they'll necessarily make fun of a short person. Nice.

Height doesn't matter. But if they get a chance, they'll necessarily make fun of a short person. Nice.
It does matter. I remember I was picked on when I was around 5'5 in school; as I got taller, people rarely to try pick on me.

Female "humor".