Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill copecel trait: We know that Elliot was right to avenge the crime of women spurning us but we are too faggot to go ER because of belief in cope.

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
he killed 3 sub5 incels and one normie tier guy

he killed 3 sub5 incels and one normie tier guy
Collateral damage to prepare the first plan which could not be implemented. But these 3 incels became part of something wonderful when Elliot switched plan b.

He fucked up. What he should've was grabbed an AR with an LPVO, set up about 100-200 yards away from a football game full of jocks and cheerleads, then pick them off at a distance. Instead he got pistol which caused him to miss most of his shots and targeted random people half of whom who didn't deserve it. That's at least what I would have done (muh in gta)

Although a few positives came out of it. Now every normtard knows what an incel is.

He was based but I just wish he killed more foids.

You shouldn't murder, and murdering someone is not a reasonable response to being spurned or mogged. I think Elliot was a troubled man, and to some extent I feel sorry for him, when I watched his videos I feel a mixture of cringe and feeling sorry. But at the end of the day he was a mass murderer.

im too high inhib to go ER

If you think that that's all inceldom is then I doubt you're one.
Not thought about all that inceldom is at length, however the op mentioned being spurned by women, and the mogging element comes from chads, can't think of any aspect of inceldom that justifies murder though, this is your one chance at conscious existence.

this is your one chance at conscious existence.
And you have to spend it in loneliness, misery, and living in complete absence of the most important and core part of the human condition, love.

Sounds like a valid reason to [REDACTED]

Not alone, have family, have friends, not miserable, not without love. If you mean love as between two sexual partners, yes I am without that aspect of love, but that is not all that love is, you can have brotherly love and the love between yourself and your parents.

I am a big advocate of friendship between men, their seems to be something of a loneliness epidemic among men, especially young men in the UK (can't speak for the rest of the world), an early twenties normie friend I have has retained 0 of his high school friends, I still have five or so friends from high school that I meet up with. Having no friends but it can be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back