Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cope] Your thoughts make you ugly. If you have good thoughts, you're not ugly

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl

If anyone has told you this then ask them why Meeks exists

Cc
Ccc

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Then why are some killers or general criminals good-looking though...

Dumbest piece of writing in existence

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl
I can remember my mother giving me that dumb book when I was a teen (german version) and it stood right beside my bed.

She just dropped it there. I actually read the back cover with these quotes.

It was posted here a few times I remember

It never began

Well, he was a children’s author so no wonder his mind was riddled with platitudes.

Beautiful words, but shite idea

You know when I wake up I'm usually in a good mood. When I do my hair the way I want it I think I look good and I'm in a better mood because of it. I even think I look good, normie tier good actually. But am I? Am i really? I'm just deluding myself till the day I die.

You know when I wake up I'm usually in a good mood
I'm in a horrible mood, then I feel better the rest of the day JFL

I'm in a horrible mood, then I feel better the rest of the day JFL
For me it's the opposite. At night I feel the worst. Knowing that even in this pandemic people are getting laid because they look good and I don't.

cope. Dozens of successful chad musicians have written about depression (sometimes fake, sometimes real) and roped.

Meanwhile Chad is driving back home and thinking about beating up his girlfriend :feelskek: :feelskek:

So if I watch Kemono Friends all day that means pretty teen girls will lust after me :feelsgah:

cope. Dozens of successful chad musicians have written about depression (sometimes fake, sometimes real) and roped.
that has nothing to do with this thread lol.

This thread states that you can't be ugly if you think positively, when it's obviously not true, your looks are determined by your genes

that has nothing to do with this thread lol.

This thread states that you can't be ugly if you think positively, when it's obviously not true, your looks are determined by your genes
apologizes. i am a poorreadingcomprehensioncel

If that were true based on what people (coworkers, family, etc.) have said about what they assume my personality is like, I'd be swimming in it.