Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] What’s a better cope to keep my mind off reality, anime or video games?

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
what would be better to get deep into to where I don’t think about how shitty and lonely my life is.

sleeping and having long epic dreams is the best cope

watch My Little Pony dedsrs

If you can concentrate on them well enough, and you find some that you enjoy, then probably video games. Anime is great but the problem with it is that there is too much suifuel, it's to the point where if something has a romance tag I hesitate to even watch it based upon that alone. Highschool settings are particularity bad.

even anime is hard for me to watch, there's just so many unnoticed blackpills

even anime is hard for me to watch, there's just so many unnoticed blackpills
Right reason why I’m considering anime is due to the fact there is countless series and countless episodes.

Right reason why I’m considering anime is due to the fact there is countless series and countless episodes.
if you can turn off you brain out of the blackpill thing for a while it's a good cope tbh

Any good recommendations?
depends on which genre do you like

death note, parasyte, bakemonogatari, gto, gits, attack on titan, angel beats, fate/night, jojo, yuyu hakusho, hxh these are some famous, good quality ones

depends on which genre do you like

death note, parasyte, bakemonogatari, gto, gits, attack on titan, angel beats, fate/night, jojo, yuyu hakusho, hxh these are some famous, good quality ones
Something that will take me to another world and on an adventure in a sci fi or medieval setting.

Something that will take me to another world and on an adventure in a sci fi or medieval setting.
medieval ->attack on titan, vinland saga, berserk, full metal alchemist

sci-fi -> gits, serial experiments lain, steins gate, cowboy bebop, evangelion, gundam

you'll like these

medieval ->attack on titan, vinland saga, berserk, full metal alchemist

sci-fi -> gits, serial experiments lain, steins gate, cowboy bebop, evangelion, gundam

you'll like these
Thanks brocel

No little pony for me. The stuffins gibs me sniffles.

Video games.

Anime can have couples, demonstration of affection, bluepilled romance stories etc. which can get to you as an incel. Video games (at least the good ones) are all about the gameplay and as you focus on solving problems you forget about all this bullshit.

Vidya cuz you can level up your stats and feel like a god.

If I had to pick I would say video games (specifically vr). This is because you interact with a different world of which you live, when you watch anime you watch someone live through the life you want but realise you'll never have. At least in video games the character you play is very close to being you as you control the actions

Get two monitors so you can do both like a true patrician

both, apparently osrs is a good cope xD

games are better

but you can cope with both

animes I would recommend ; Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Berserk, Attack on Titan, Knights of the Zodiac, Hellsing, Code Geass, One Punch Man

There are a lot of boring crap Video Games nowadays but there are also a lot of crappy Anime.

I would say play older Video Games and watch some good Anime movies time to time.

what would be better to get deep into to where I don’t think about how shitty and lonely my life is.
Daydreammaxxing and Videogamemaxxing are great. In contrast its good to have other hobbies aswell, ones which have some sort of physical exercise in them.