Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cope or real?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Im full of stories,like a bible....just at 20yo
When I was 17 or 18 (can't remember much),I only know that I was still in high school,I met this Chad....he was 15 I think.....He often listened to me venting about being soo lonely,keep in mind this guy was soo good looking that Im not even kidding,well he also told me that he suffers from loneliness and that he wants a girl,then he said:Maybe we are just too good looking and girls just think that we will reject them
I knew it was a cope:cryfeels:
I almost forgot about this incident,but I remembered it today while browsing some blackpill shit....not even top tier (not good looking but extreme tier good looking) girls don't get approached because males are super scared of being rejected by them
can this make sanse with men?This guy was/is 9/10,not even kidding....maybe....maybe this can be my only last cope keeping me alive?Is it true or cope????Tell me THE TRUTH

He was probably too immature at 15, he slays now.

I've never heard of a Chad who couldn't get girls because they were afraid of rejection from him. If a Chad is single/lonely, it's because he wants to be.

No, because women have inflated egos