Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cope or not, what do you think?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
On one hand, I kinda agreed with IncelTV when he said that being an incel is better than being a betabuxx in a dead bedroom marriage.

On the other hand, stuff like this is still marriage and you have a foid you can fuck for free at least sometimes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dCcCfHFb8E

Getting married is worse than having kids, because raising a kid into a man can be a fulfilling project but marriage's only purpose is to be your wife's slave.

Also there's nothing more cucked than having a daughter

Depends on the type of foid you're marrying. :feelsjuice:

Betabuxx implies he just provides money for her and she has her needs for intimacy (physical closeness etc) met elsewhere or has had them met in the past but doesn't want them from him

Dead bedroom means no sex

Interestingly that sounds like an incel to me, with all of the negatives of having a female around and none of the positives, from that point of view I can see it being worse. Incel also implies a repulsivity that I believe would prevent someone from even becoming a betabux however.

It's something I haven't seen much talk about lately, the prospect or possibility of becoming a betabux and it's an interesting question