Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope or Not? Low Inhibmaxxing Could Spell Ascension for Incels

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
And I mean to the extreme. Not the stiff, feigned type of low inhib behavior PUA disciples are tutored to put on. Or anything anit social like crime or public autistic tantrums. I'm talking caution to the wind, dynamic, always "on" levels of social butterflyery. With no regard to status, self awareness about looks, and so on. Always smiling and animated, the works.

Am I dreaming? Yes, if this is impossible to pull off in the first place. If not, who knows? Might be a radical new step toward ascension.

Go ahead and try it. It's extremely fun anyway.

Sounds like a possibility.

And I mean to the extreme. Not the stiff, feigned type of low inhib behavior PUA disciples are tutored to put on. Or anything anit social like crime or public autistic tantrums. I'm talking caution to the wind, dynamic, always "on" levels of social butterflyery. With no regard to status, self awareness about looks, and so on. Always smiling and animated, the works.

Am I dreaming? Yes, if this is impossible to pull off in the first place. If not, who knows? Might be a radical new step toward ascension.

Try some cold approach and see how they react to you. You'll get the point quick enough.

I don't know why you said no autistic tantrums in public. Do whatever is fun. It's all about being impulsive within legal limits.

I don't know why you said no autistic tantrums in public. Do whatever is fun. It's all about being impulsive within legal limits.
I don't disagree but they are not relevant to the point I was trying to make. Counter to it, in fact.

I don't disagree but they are not relevant to the point I was trying to make. Counter to it, in fact.
I know. The post was focused on ascension. But also people should try to just low inhibmaxx in general.

you have to be ugly or autistic as fucking to be incel and low inhib, ive seen some butt fuck ugly mother fuckers with ugly gfs just by virtue of being low inhib and no self awareness

I know. The post was focused on ascension. But also people should try to just low inhibmaxx in general.
Damn right. Way, WAY easier said than done though.

Damn right. Way, WAY easier said than done though.
You really just have to ease yourself into taking yourself completely out of your comfort zones. Eventually you'll go full Hampton brandon.
LZYt u

You really just have to ease yourself into taking yourself completely out of your comfort zones. Eventually you'll go full Hampton brandon.
View attachment 88893
TEN

TOES

DOOOOOOOOOOWNNNN HAMPTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON BRAAAAAAAAAAAANDON

TEN

TOES

DOOOOOOOOOOWNNNN HAMPTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON BRAAAAAAAAAAAANDON
Yes bro. Honestly everyone should be as low inhib and keep it TTD like he does.

This thread just reeks of cope.

Howard Stern is a perfect example of an incel tier specimen NTmaxxing with pure charisma. Watch him in interactions with women and talkshow hosts. He absolutely owns with his low inhib behavior

No it wouldn't work. Though it depends on how ugly you are, like everything else in life

Howard Stern is a perfect example of an incel tier specimen NTmaxxing with pure charisma. Watch him in interactions with women and talkshow hosts. He absolutely owns with his low inhib behavior
Damn, great example. He is unspeakably rich however.
This thread just reeks of cope.
Thanks for the feedback. That's why I asked.

So far hasn't worked for me