Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Cope] [LooksMaxxing] [Story] I'm going for PRP today

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
To recap:

> DirtyCurryCell was born to boomer-commie-leftwing parents from upper castes curries in curryland
> DirtyCurryCell's elder brother is mentally handicapped
> DirtyCurryCell spent childhood in UK
> Upon return to native curryland DirtyCurryCell is no longer compatible with curryland or curry kids. Curryland is too hot and DirtyCurryCell's classmates haven't even heard of Pokemon
> DirtyCurryCell is bullied
> DirtyCurryCell slowly adopts
> Bullying intensifies when DirtyCurryCell is 11
> DirtyCurryCell spents the time from age 11 to 16 being bullied, beaten and stabbed
> DirtyCurryCell's anxiety builds up over the years
> DirtyCurryCell is rejected by foids
> DirtyCurryCell is told by teachers that foids prefer men with great personalitites, leaving DirtyCurryCell to believe that there is something wrong with him
> DirtyCurryCell currycel is enrolled at conservative religous institute
> DirtyCurryCell's mother believes it will calm down DirtyCurryCell
> Said Conservative school is full of superstitous fools and religous fanatics who believe in Ghosts and Witchcraft, and believe minorities are plotting against them
> DirtyCurryCell has only 2 friends at school, but makes dozens of friends online who like the same things DirtyCurryCell likes. From here on they will be reffered to as the "Geek Squad"
> DirtyCurryCell befriends several foids online
> Said foids start chatting with DirtyCurryCell on WhatsApp
> DirtyCurryCell graduates from conservatie-religous institute with PTSD
> Geek Squad does not consider PTSD to be valid and only acts to intensify it
> DirtyCurryCell gets isolated due to multiple dramas at college and Geek Squad
> DirtyCurryCell is getting fatter, DirtyCurryCell was always overweight, but is becoming obese
> DirtyCurryCell has become obese
> One of the foids starts flirting with DirtyCurryCell. She would deny this later.
> Said foid would be reffered from here onwards as (((The Female)))
> Said foid is short and fat
> (((The Female))) is an emotional mess and thought DirtyCurryCell cares about (((The Female))), DirtyCurryCell does not want to lose her by initiating anything
> DirtyCurryCell is a bluepiled beta cuck
> (((The Female))) keeps dating random guys
> DirtyCurryCell eventually decides to ask out (((The Female)))
> (((The Female))) is with Chadpreet whoreson
> (((The Female))) cuts of DirtyCurryCell
> DirtyCurryCell is super depresssed
> DirtyCurryCell is advised to lose weight
> DirtyCurryCell loses said weight
> DirtyCurryCell confides this in Geek Sqaud's leader because he knows Chadpreet whoreson. DirtyCurryCell cries like an animal in front of leader
> Leader tells DirtyCurryCell that Chadpreet whoreson will not get into a relationship outside his religion
> DirtyCurryCell loses 35 kg in 3 months
> (((The Female))) calls DirtyCurryCell, crying
> (((The Female))) tells DirtyCurryCell that Chadpreet whoreson has been fooling around with other girls.
> Longstory short: Chadpreet whoreson a gold digger and in her own worlds hes' "Not very rich" and she didn't spend money on herself while she was with him because "He would feel bad"
> They break up
> For a while it looks like (((The Female))) and DirtyCurryCell would start dating
> (((The Female))) cuts of DirtyCurryCell after Chadpreet whoreson says he wants her back
> DirtyCurryCell goes through much needed therapy, meets new friends and new oneitis
> New oneitis rejects DirtyCurryCell due to being unemployed college student with subhuman face despite weightloss
> DirtyCurryCell notices hairloss
> DirtyCurryCell continues to works on self improvement
> (((The Female))) comes back to DirtyCurryCell saying she wants us to be normal friends. Aparently they broke up.
> DirtyCurryCell checks his instagram. He's with a foid way hotter than (((The Female))), but not as pretty as new oneitis. Therefore DirtyCurryCell copes.
> DirtyCurryCell tells (((The Female))) to fuck off
> DirtyCurryCell goes through college, starts internship at a local game studio just like DirtyCurryCell wanted
> DirtyCurryCell is slowly exposed to St.ER(PBUH) through Munkey Jones, and is slowly blackpilled after realizing DirtyCurryCell will never look like Chadpreets at the gym
> DirtyCurryCell continues gymmaxxing, fashionmaxxing and societymaxxing
> DirtyCurryCell notices more hairloss
> DirtyCurryCell's mother blames DirtyCurryCell for not eating properly
> DirtyCurryCell eats more. Hairloss continues
> DirtyCurryCell's mother takes him to Ayurvedic doctors instead advanced western medicine
> New oneitis unfollows DirtyCurryCell on instagram
> DirtyCurryCell is super depressed
> DirtyCurryCell finds out that Chadpreet whoreson is working at a well paid company DirtyCurryCell wanted to work at.
> One of DirtyCurryCell's crushes work there
> DirtyCurryCell is super depressed
> DirtyCurryCell graduates
> DirtyCurryCell looks suicidal during graduation
> DirtyCurryCell gets a haircut the same day and notice MASSIVE Hairloss
> DirtyCurryCell feels like a 70 year old man
> DirtyCurryCell like his life has past him by
> DirtyCurryCell stays suicidal.
> DirtyCurryCell tells his mother mother that the only way DirtyCurryCell can be happy again is by killing people
> DirtyCurryCell's mother takes him to two new therapists.
> DirtyCurryCell tells them about blackpill and St.ER(PBUH)
> DirtyCurryCell is prescribed medication (which has happened multiple times over the years)
> DirtyCurryCell tells his mother that DirtyCurryCell's mental health will improve with better looks, and that it's scientifically proven
> DirtyCurryCell's mother agrees for PRP
> Doctor tells DirtyCurryCell that he will need 4 treatments
> DirtyCurryCell has first PRP session.
> Corona keeps DirtyCurryCell from getting any more PRP treatments
> Hairloss intensifies after getting slightly better
> DirtyCurryCell joins incels.co
> DirtyCurryCell is finally informed that DirtyCurryCell can recieve PRP treatment
> DirtyCurryCell will be recieving PRP today

Yeah, that's it in a nutshell. I left out a lot of side stories.

I'm gonna resume my PRP treatment. The things is, when they put the needles in you, even your head feels massaged. After my first treatment I was calm for a month.

I'll update you all on the situation.

If this doesn't work it's the rope for DirtyCurryCell

Fucking brutal as fuck. Did you ever try tinder?

Fucking brutal as fuck. Did you ever try tinder?
Yes.

Got about 1 match a year.

Only met up with one. She was apparently just on tinder to make friends.
Sooo yeah... nothing happened.

During lockdown Tinder allowed me to change my location for free. I put it as indonesia. Got plenty of matches there. But they were all fat, or trannies. And none of them could speak english. Found one that did. I can't go into detail without being banned for bragging.

But that was the ONLY one.I've been on tinder since 2016.

Best of luck man, PRP looks like a good treatment.

Best of luck man, PRP looks like a good treatment.
Thanks man
As long as my hair grows, I can cope even without ascension.
My hair was the only thing I liked about mself as a fat fuck.
I had Bieber tier hair.
But my hairline is v shaped and uneven.

This just makes it worse.