Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (Cope) Life is beautiful

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I went to outside and took a walk around the street and hood I was raised in. Everytime I take a walk I remember stuff from the past,some were good some were sad.

I went through so many troubles and somehow managed to survive.why? there must be a reaso for this,I don't believe anything in this life is meaningless. Fuck man I feel happy after a long time. just looking at things I went through and survived give me lifefuel,why ? because I survived and there must be a reason,right ?

I may never had gf and will never have but at least I have freedom. even my birth was a lot of trouble,my raising was a trouble and rest of my life was a trouble. But I no longer in trouble.

I see beautiful trees,sun and birds flying around making noises and it reminds me I'm not alone in this life. I think i just will go to hunting this weekend and picnic there. Fuck it is LIFEFUEL

Life is good because I can do whatever I'm enjoyind to do

I see beautiful trees,sun and birds flying around making noises and it reminds me I'm not alone in this life. I think i just will go to hunting this weekend and picnic there. Fuck it is LIFEFUEL
This is a good way to think, just focus on the shit that gives you some measure of happiness during each day.

Also,
Life is beautiful
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is a good way to think, just focus on the shit that gives you some measure of happiness during each day.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

yes man i know it is cope but at least i manage to cope with it

also fuck you:reeeeee:

yes man i know it is cope but at least i manage to cope with it

also fuck you:reeeeee:
It's good to cope that way though, it's better than feeling bad. I just thought the title of the thread was funny.

It's good to cope that way though, it's better than feeling bad. I just thought the title of the thread was funny.
yes bro being in nature is fucking lifefuel. this is the only place i find myself

Thanks for the positive post, bro. It's a rare sight to see nowadays.

Also:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I’m glad you can find beauty in this life bro, I can’t.

I can do whatever I'm enjoyind to do
Srsly? You can be an 10/10 beautiful guy and live a beautiful life? If yes, you wouldn't be here. I can't cope doing this all shit (like seeing life as something bigger than just materialistic world) because I'm crippled inside and outside, ours life is not fulfilled, it's half empty and that's why it's almost impossible to have a pleasure to live it. Well, this is how I think and feel, may be others think in another way, God bless them.

I wish I was able to enjoy the little things but I just can't.

Nightwalks are chill af.
I also feel really happy when see my forum and irl friends.
Youre one of my sources of lifefuel, Cuyen.

Srsly? You can be an 10/10 beautiful guy and live a beautiful life? If yes, you wouldn't be here. I can't cope doing this all shit (like seeing life as something bigger than just materialistic world) because I'm crippled inside and outside, ours life is not fulfilled, it's half empty and that's why it's almost impossible to have a pleasure to live it. Well, this is how I think and feel, may be others think in another way, God bless them.
Well that's not what I'm enjoying to do. I said things I enjoying to do.

I would be enjoy it if I were Chad however I'm stranger to these feelings
Nightwalks are chill af.
I also feel really happy when see my forum and irl friends.
Youre one of my sources of lifefuel, Cuyen.
You're best my bro

Uhh, misunderstood you, sorry. But still, no doubts I (and anyone) will be happy to live life as a beautiful creature.

Unrelated, but if you’re hungry for more lifefuel:

I once heard a personal story from my eighth grade history teacher regarding his ascension from celdom. I can’t remember all the details, but it goes like this:

Basically, he was an incel during his high school days, and his experience was not unlike what we face now. He was constantly obsessed with women, and kept pursuing different girls only for them to shrug him off or backstab him. Eventually he said “fuck it” and devoted himself to his studies when he got to college. In a twist of irony the first woman he encountered in college would later become his wife.

remember watching this movie in 8th grade when learning about the holocaust

I once heard a personal story from my eighth grade history teacher regarding his ascension from celdom. I can’t remember all the details, but it goes like this:

Basically, he was an incel during his high school days, and his experience was not unlike what we face now. He was constantly obsessed with women, and kept pursuing different girls only for them to shrug him off or backstab him. Eventually he said “fuck it” and devoted himself to his studies when he got to college. In a twist of irony the first woman he encountered in college would later become his wife.
he probably became betabux tbh

You're best my bro
:feelsokman:

Sounds like a LARP tbh...

I’m also looking for copes

Sounds like a blue pilled movie.

yes bro. Art, science, music, history, the environment, nature, animals and death itself makes life worth living. We may be starved of affection, but we can still enjoy a nice walk out in the countryside

yes bro. Art, science, music, history, the environment, nature, animals and death itself makes life worth living. We may be starved of affection, but we can still enjoy a nice walk out in the countryside
I strongly agree.

actually when im off the internet i dont even care,this is internet what fill my head full of thoughts