Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cope Is Cope

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I have come to realize that there is no such thing as cope.

There is this big cope I always wanted to buy. Wanted it for years. I thought if I had this thing then I would be happy. That I would feel so good and be so occupied I wouldn't think about being incel anymore.

But I was wrong. I was so wrong.

I've wanted this for years but now that I have it I don't feel much different. Sure it's nice to have it, at least for now it's interesting and amusing. But it never made me feel better about being incel.
I go outside to wagecuck and I see girls everywhere, super cute extremely cute girls with cute faces and cute feet and cute clothes and I feel a piercing pain in my heart. I just wanna cry when I see them. I wanna die. It's even worse now. It's become worse. Because I've realized that coping was a lie.

I have realized it doesn't matter. No matter how many copes you can get yourself.

Cope is cope. There is no cope. There is only pain.

You know who else is cope?...

My mom

Most incels:
Things that make your life objectively better even though they may not fulfill all of your desires on the spot = coping = retarded

There is literally no reason for you to stay in the hellhole your mind is at the moment. To prove on a forum that you are the most depressed i.e. the most incel and to earn respect? Fuck that nigga, if you really a blackpilled incel you will try your best to get out of that situation.

There is this big cope I always wanted to buy. Wanted it for years. I thought if I had this thing then I would be happy. That I would feel so good and be so occupied I wouldn't think about being incel anymore.
Is this cope a gaming PC? If so, I could have literally made this post myself :feelsautistic:

If its not a gayming PC, could it possibly be a sex doll? :feelswhere: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

They're called copes, not solutions :feelsjuice:

Nothing with ever make up for the lack of a sex life or physical intimacy.

Cope is cope even if it's rope.

There is literally no reason for you to stay in the hellhole your mind is at the moment. To prove on a forum that you are the most depressed i.e. the most incel and to earn respect? Fuck that nigga, if you really a blackpilled incel you will try your best to get out of that situation.

Is this cope a gaming PC? If so, I could have literally made this post myself :feelsautistic:

If its not a gayming PC, could it possibly be a sex doll? :feelswhere: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Maybe a sports car, or a grandiose house? What pricey and big can modern guy buy?

Perhaps, assortment of guns? Hmmmm... Vast array of books? Maybe, but i dont think so

Of course, technical stuff - who doesnt like it, show me somebody that doesnt want latest pieces of tech

Copes don’t change a situation, they’re just a way to keep yourself functional enough to stay living.

"Cope" means denying reality; it's the new definition in our community

I have come to realize that there is no such thing as cope.

But I was wrong. I was so wrong.

I've wanted this for years but now that I have it I don't feel much different. Sure it's nice to have it, at least for now it's interesting and amusing. But it never made me feel better about being incel.
I go outside to wagecuck and I see girls everywhere, super cute extremely cute girls with cute faces and cute feet and cute clothes and I feel a piercing pain in my heart. I just wanna cry when I see them. I wanna die. It's even worse now. It's become worse. Because I've realized that coping was a lie.

I have realized it doesn't matter. No matter how many copes you can get yourself.

Cope is cope. There is no cope. There is only pain.
I don’t understand why we must do things in this world, why we must have friends and aspirations, hopes and dreams. Wouldn’t it be better to retreat to a faraway corner of the world, where all its noise and complications would be heard no more? Then we could renounce culture and ambitions; we would lose everything and gain nothing; for what is there to be gained from this world? - e.m. cioran