Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [COPE] 'I'm not asexual, but you guys have still helped me so much'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ it was all meow, the author of all ur pain /**
★★★★★

This was reposted on 'IncelExit' with the title 'I had a breakthrough and wrote about it on r/asexuality'

Lmao at the cope, he literally admits that he still thinks about sex a lot and jerks off constantly, but claims that he's had a 'breakthrough' in his inceldom due to asexuals. What breakthrough? He's not asexual, he's still a sexually frustrated coping Redditor.

And even the asexual sub is 'sex-positive,' meaning that many of the members there are sexhavers and people who want sex, so it's not even real asexuals just copers and LGBT foids.

Absolute state of feminist incels-in-denial

NSFW - CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK, NSFW TAG HAS BEEN APPLIED!
Is he asexual now?
Ngl if Reddit incels wanted to become asexual, they should become misogynists and take the fesikhpill, not foid-worshipping feminists

(yet)

COPE

This was reposted on 'IncelExit' with the title 'I had a breakthrough and wrote about it on r/asexuality'

Lmao at the cope, he literally admits that he still thinks about sex a lot and jerks off constantly, but claims that he's had a 'breakthrough' in his inceldom due to asexuals. What breakthrough? He's not asexual, he's still a sexually frustrated coping Redditor.

And even the asexual sub is 'sex-positive,' meaning that many of the members there are sexhavers and people who want sex, so it's not even real asexuals just copers and LGBT foids.

Absolute state of feminist incels-in-denial

All male asexuals are coping incels in denial, asexuality is not real.

Female asexuals are just doing it to play hard to get for Chad and to more easily reject non-Chads.

Male asexual - incel in denial

Foid asexual - Chad only whore

even other asexuals call them out for being frauds:

jfl

The word already lost all meaning when faggots took it over. Asexual refers exclusively to creatures that can reproduce without a mate. Anything else is judaic nonsense.

Some incels do ascend, Komesarj was 5.5 wasnt he? Id like to know the full recipe on how to slay like him!
just be mod theory is LAW

I think he was a .IS mod, so he got with a clout chasing foid. she left him for a fakecel streamer named IncelBinLaden, then for other IP2 streamers jfl

so it's pretty much just statusmaxxing

and yea idk how ITcels claim that incel communities are keeping men from ascending, when foids are such whores that they will literally fuck guys just for being mods in the incel community. common ITcel L

He's having a whitepill moment. It'll wear off soon. It always does.

just be mod theory is LAW

I think he was a .IS mod, so he got with a clout chasing foid. she left him for a fakecel streamer named IncelBinLaden, then for other IP2 streamers jfl

so it's pretty much just statusmaxxing

and yea idk how ITcels claim that incel communities are keeping men from ascending, when foids are such whores that they will literally fuck guys just for being mods in the incel community. common ITcel L
Yeah we need more gas chambers for ITcucks, Removing their masculinity to become soys for feminists isnt really gonna work.

Your right, He did have status.

Incelbinladen???

View: https://youtu.be/2ipzH5AcCB8

jfl

I think he used to be called @Sparrow's Song here

komesarj's gf eventually left him for a pedo, probably for his great pERsonality
The persoonality meme has been debunked so many times, Our generation and the old one will have to die out before we see a change in the mindset, The female nature is out there, We all know it but alot choose to deny it.

I'd rather be hated by all the normies in the world than degrade myself to this pathetic level.

The persoonality meme has been debunked so many times, Our generation and the old one will have to die out before we see a change in the mindset, The female nature is out there, We all know it but alot choose to deny it.
fax

'just be nice and respect women' is boomer tier advice akin to 'just give a firm handshake'

IMO part of the reason why zoomers embrace retarded redpill grifters like Andrew Tate is bc redpillers offer an alternative to the pERsonality meme, saying that foids can be interested in guys for having a bad pERsonality as well

Asexuality is like god: doesnt exist