Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [cope]If you're not getting made fun of by girls like these then you don't need to care

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
These are without a doubt 10/10s. If you aren't being humiliated by them then you shouldn't worry about anyone else putting you down.

tumblr_m803hnVgUn1rph13go1_250.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
They just ignore your presence or they will laugh at the thought of dating you.

They just ignore your presence or they will laugh at the thought of dating you.
I think the middle one is married to an ugly reddit tier neckbeard. The last one seemed nice to that guy with the ugly voice.

The smile on the bottom girl Is making me go crazy, I could die in happiness if she just acknowledged me.

My heart is racing from the first gif holy shit. But that's beside the point, it doesn't matter whether the harsh words come from a gremlin or Zeus himself, they still have an impact.

Legit

We only draw attention from middleaged roasties, feminists, post wall whores, and male fedora tipping male feminists.

I forgot to mention. I don't know their names or the source of these gifs. I got all 3 from 4chan. The bottom 2 definetly have names. I just forgot.

The top is an Instagram post and the idiot that made it didn't title anything other than aesthetic.

They need to burn

Lol, they don't make fun of me because I literally don't exist in their eyes. Might as well be on a different plane of consciousness.

Holy shit those chicks are fine

Compared to the others she’s more attractive tbh

My heart is racing from the first gif holy shit. But that's beside the point, it doesn't matter whether the harsh words come from a gremlin or Zeus himself, they still have an impact.
chad zone only :feelsree:
Lol, they don't make fun of me because I literally don't exist in their eyes. Might as well be on a different plane of consciousness.
i bet you could smash them

i wanna smash tf out of the first one

yeah they mock me all the time, especially when I used to be overweight.

her facial bones are good, I just don't find non white women attractive
she is good looking for sure but still
dark skin is not a good feature for women
Don't tell me your a volcel like princeofcope. You would fuck her without hesitation right?

Looks like plain Jane sluts to me. Moving on...

Her skin isn't even that dark, it's lite caramel colored.

now you sound like prince of cope

of course,im talking about beauty

i resorted to the women i dont even find attractive years ago
got rejected by african exchange students
Well I think beauty is a much more subjective thing for men than it is for women.

Why are guest here?

where's the 10s? The other day I saw two young girls around age 14 I would say, walking with their father :feelsohh: The one girl had well developed breasts, fine skin and long hair. She was prime, perfectly prime material.

Hot take: Black women (all else being equal) are hotter than white women.

Last edited:
WTF IS THIS DEGENERACY!!!??? This is PURE suicidefuel. Why would you do this to me?

WTF IS THIS DEGENERACY!!!??? This is PURE suicidefuel. Why would you do this to me?
These women are drop dead gorgeous. Top 10s. No doubt about that at all. Girls as beautiful as these are the only ones that have opinions that matter. If they aren't holding up a picture of you and hysterically laughing at it then you don't need to care about the roasties that are 9/10 and below.

Here's your chocolate goddess you weirdos. This is also unsauceable.

GOAT
im going to enjoy this before this thread gets shut down for femioid worship

These women don't even acknowledge my existence.

GOAT
im going to enjoy this before this thread gets shut down for femioid worship
This isn't femoid worship. It's a reminder that 99% of the people that hate us are just as hideous as us inside and out.

The fact they can lay around all day shaking their ass and men far and wide validate them for it is Sui fuel enough.
The fact they can lay around all day shaking their ass and men far and wide validate them for it is Sui fuel enough.

It's like that for twinks too.

7+ females have no need to make fun of ugly males, or to acknowledge our existence at all.

7+ females have no need to make fun of ugly males, or to acknowledge our existence at all.
But they do.

53 guest? I really pissed them off this time didn't I?

Id eat the top ones ass