Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Cope] Harassing/attacking/disturbing sub 6'0" males (by femoids) should be a criminal offense

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
You know how foids are always saying they only want 6ft males, and always saying millions of negative things about sub 6ft males? Well to spite them, there should be a law put in place that if a femoid attacks or harasses a sub 6'0" male, they should be fined, jailed etc, a law that protects sub 6ft males from femoids (legally). Sub 6ft males should be legally allowed to ignore females at work, school, etc. They should never have to help them or interact with them. If a femoid harasses a sub 6ft male, lets say a dare by (low IQ) friends for example, they should be forced to go to jail and pay the manlet $1,000 in damages. To sub6 or autistic manlets specifically, $2,000+ in damages for romantic harassment, stuff like "fake asking out" and "fake I want you" "my friend dared me to hug you" etc etc. That shit is CANCER and should not be tolerated. non negotiable.

No I am not saying manlets are weaker than femoids (not even close lmao). This is just to spite their stupid heightism (remember, height is basically completely genetic btw). Attacking people for genetic traits is a hate crime.

The penalty should be being fed to a pack of angry wolves

this sounds like something a feminist would say tbh.I get that this is just the type of humour but i think mistreatment at the hands of foids should be dealt with lack of legal restrain rather than intervention, for example if a foid punches me i would want to punch her back rather than for police to arrest her for doing so, I get that neither are within the realm of possibility since women are a protected class but they insist on being put on equal ground(though they screech about inequality when they are) and it would be more fun to realize that.

AC2B8FF5 E84E 41CD BFAD 4BF353A780A4

lets colonize Antarctica and make this a reality bros

Femoids should receive physically inflicted penalty for harassing manlet incels, and these penalties should be enforced by 6ft and over incels, who would get the pleasure to beat them.

Femoids should receive physically inflicted penalty for harassing manlet incels, and these penalties should be enforced by 6ft and over incels, who would get the pleasure to beat them.
Based and also high T orgecels as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back