Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [COPE] Drugcels of the .is

I prefer the classic weed plus drinking.

:feelsYall: Sounds really interesting.

What's the best trip you've had so far on any psychedelic ?
Definetely my first 3 times bro. Each one went crazier and more insane.
First was 50 ug i think, second 100-120ug, third 300+. My third one was schizo filled, but it was the best LSD trip i had so far.

Definetely my first 3 times bro. Each one went crazier and more insane.
First was 50 ug i think, second 100-120ug, third 300+. My third one was schizo filled, but it was the best LSD trip i had so far.
Didn't you get any anxiety ?

As it was a freshly new experience to you, you didn't freak out ?

Didn't you get any anxiety ?

As it was a freshly new experience to you, you didn't freak out ?
Not really. It heavily depends on your setting and mood. I always take it alone.

Not really. It heavily depends on your setting and mood. I always take it alone.
Man no matter the setting or mood...As soon as the effects will start kicking in, I'll start freaking the fuck out and ruin my whole trip.

That's what happened when I took an edible for the first time and ended up in a hospital.

Lean,fent, weed, coke, paint, glue, heroin, crack, meth

Man no matter the setting or mood...As soon as the effects will start kicking in, I'll start freaking the fuck out and ruin my whole trip.

That's what happened when I took an edible for the first time and ended up in a hospital.
Everyone reacts different to substances bro. I react negatively to smoking weed. I haven't touched that shit since the beginning of 2023. Harder drugs affect me better. Maybe cuz i am non-NT xD. Normies adore weed, while it makes me anxious AF :(

What're your favourite drugs / substances to cope with during inceldom? and why are they your favourites?

For me, I just use benzodiazepines (klonopins to be exact) combined with high doses of nicotine.
Too often, I might also add propanolol to the combination, just to reduce my pulse rate and relax the body as well.
The klonopins relax my mind and reduce the amount of negative thoughts, make things feel smooth and makes me mellow. And the nicotine gives me very mild euphoria.

@The Enforcer @Ron.Belgrade @basedcrackaddict @Ecstasy @CRYSTAL METH @DarkStar @Soystein

the only drug worth coping with is the one that takes me out of my body while sober. The rest don't compare.
The original incel schopenhauer says the only way to cope with life for those hyper aware of the suffering in life and how futile most "satisfying" things are (they just distract you temporarily, only to go back to a state of dread of life afterwards. hedonic treadmill, masturbation, etc.) is through aesthetic transcendence.

aesthetic transcendence takes you out of your body, instead of suffering human existence you become a part of the artform you're experiencing or observing. You lose track of time, you are immersed, you're taken to a different world. books, video games, science, creative projects, music and paintings can do that.

it's the only reason I even have energy to go through the day. I don't have the constitution for suicide but if I didn't have aesthetic transcendence I would have basically zero reason to keep living other than being afraid of death.

I used to make my own spice in times when RCs were popular, than I moved to opioids. I overdose U47700 once and I stopped. Later few years of speed. But my daily drugs were always weed and alcohol. Now I take only MDMA from time to time.

i see, interesting

how was the euphoria on the morph?
For me morphine was more sedating than euphoric. The physical pleasure is insane but the euphoric feeling is very short, i could barely stay awake and always woke up with extreme nausea in the morning, would sleep like a corpse tho. The euphoria in the first minutes is insane but very short, its like you are cooming but 10x stronger, longer and more intense. Your body feels extremely relaxed, its like your whole body is sleeping while you are barely awake in a good way, like you are daydreaming. Basically morphine gave me more physical pleasure than actual euphoria/happiness.

Anything that intoxicates the fuck out of me

The true potential of drugs lies in their ability to escape reality
When I'm high and I'm able to ignore the world or people's voices, the world and thoughts, there's no greater peace
It's a real ataraxitic state, transcendence of the social, I haven't used psychedelics or meth yet

For me morphine was more sedating than euphoric. The physical pleasure is insane but the euphoric feeling is very short, i could barely stay awake and always woke up with extreme nausea in the morning, would sleep like a corpse tho. The euphoria in the first minutes is insane but very short, its like you are cooming but 10x stronger, longer and more intense. Your body feels extremely relaxed, its like your whole body is sleeping while you are barely awake in a good way, like you are daydreaming. Basically morphine gave me more physical pleasure than actual euphoria/happiness.
Interesting experience for sure

The true potential of drugs lies in their ability to escape reality
When I'm high and I'm able to ignore the world or people's voices, the world and thoughts, there's no greater peace
It's a real ataraxitic state, transcendence of the social, I haven't used psychedelics or meth yet
what do you use

@Benzodiazepine

i used methamphetamine and marijuana regularly when i was 16-18
dont use any drugs anymore

overdoing nicotine just a little makes me feel super icky. blowing o's is fun

@wastedcodeine
Drugs I use: Codeine (rarely funny enough), Hydrocodone, Oxycodone (like those Oxy 20s sometimes), Hydromorphone (amazing), Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, LSD, Alcohol & Nicotine I guess but also not often.

I don't like weed it makes me really shaky for some reason.

LSD is pretty fun but also brutal but I enjoy it still.

None of these drugs actually let me "escape" though besides benzos, and even those don't help me escape my thoughts when I'm alone.

I wanna eventually try Ambien (or any Z-Drug) cuz my sleep is shit, and also Soma (pretty sure it's a barbituate so maybe only if I kill myself).

Btw I'm surprised you use Propranolol like that. It never did anything for me besides make me feel dizzy (even up to 60mg didn't help at all).

Also with LSD I wouldn't consider a bad trip "bad" exactly, because it can still be a good way to learn about yourself, but as an escape yeah it's shit lol.

Drugs I use: Codeine (rarely funny enough), Hydrocodone, Oxycodone (like those Oxy 20s sometimes), Hydromorphone (amazing), Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, LSD, Alcohol & Nicotine I guess but also not often.

None of these drugs actually let me "escape" though besides benzos, and even those don't help me escape my thoughts when I'm alone.

I wanna eventually try Ambien (or any Z-Drug) cuz my sleep is shit, and also Soma (pretty sure it's a barbituate so maybe only if I kill myself).

Btw I'm surprised you use Propranolol like that. It never did anything for me besides make me feel dizzy (even up to 60mg didn't help at all).

Also with LSD I wouldn't consider a bad trip "bad" exactly, because it can still be a good way to learn about yourself, but as an escape yeah it's shit lol.

Cool asf :feelsokman: :feelsstudy:

man I've yet to try an opioid

can't wait to get my hands on some codeine cough syrup

man I've yet to try an opioid

can't wait to get my hands on some codeine cough syrup
If you're in the USA it's basically over trying to get that shit lol. In Canada they actually rarely give out Codeine syrup but instead give out Hydrocodone syrup kek. It's pretty good but not as easy as just popping the pill.

The only issue with opioids is I don't wanna do anything on them cuz it feels so nice