Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [COPE] Drugcels of the .is

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

Maybe in another life
★★★★★
What're your favourite drugs / substances to cope with during inceldom? and why are they your favourites?

For me, I just use benzodiazepines (klonopins to be exact) combined with high doses of nicotine.
Too often, I might also add propanolol to the combination, just to reduce my pulse rate and relax the body as well.
The klonopins relax my mind and reduce the amount of negative thoughts, make things feel smooth and makes me mellow. And the nicotine gives me very mild euphoria.

@The Enforcer @Ron.Belgrade @basedcrackaddict @Ecstasy @CRYSTAL METH @DarkStar @Soystein

Last edited:
no drugs for my face

@Ron.Belgrade @The Enforcer

These days it's mephodrone/codeine/ketamine/xanax (and other benzos)

I don't know how to get drugs

I tried to get benzos from two doctors and they refused, I need to find some online prescriptions
tell the doctors that you get anxiety/panic attacks throughout the day

Opioids are my favorite. They work both for physical and mental pain and anguish.

opioids in general, especially oxycodone.

Speaking of substance use, i am on the 5th day of comming down from a 7 day amphetamine binge. It used to be my favourite drug, but eventually you start slipping up and abusing it for the wrong reasons and you wished you stopped messing with this drug.

I intentionally do such long marathons with this drug once a month so i can progressively reduce it's use as much as possible or quit it. Last year, i used to do it 3 times almost every week which felt more addicting to me.

But my favourite substances rn? Definitely LSD and some MDMA, but be very careful if you have intentions mixing the two together. Last time i did that, i called my mom to tell her for over an hour that i am 100% heterosexual male that is not gay and is proud to be homophobic.

Speaking of substance use, i am on the 5th day of comming down from a 7 day amphetamine binge. It used to be my favourite drug, but eventually you start slipping up and abusing it for the wrong reasons and you wished you stopped messing with this drug.

I intentionally do such long marathons with this drug once a month so i can progressively reduce it's use as much as possible or quit it. Last year, i used to do it 3 times almost every week which felt more addicting to me.
I see
But my favourite substances rn? Definitely LSD and some MDMA, but be very careful if you have intentions mixing the two together. Last time i did that, i called my mom to tell her for over an hour that i am 100% heterosexual male that is not gay and is proud to be homophobic.
The last line of you calling your mom for an hour is funny :feelskek:

Btw be very careful with the benzos bro, the comedowns are terrible with this one, not to mention th possibility of evolving to physical dependence

which opioids do you take
Buprenorphine, oxycodone, codeine, tramadol, morphine, whatever I can get my hands on. Usually just plain opium, I used to drink a lot of poppy tea. Been sober now for 4 months or so though.

Btw be very careful with the benzos bro, the comedowns are terrible with this one, not to mention th possibility of evolving to physical dependence
Thanks for the advice bro :feelsYall:

I agree that I'm addicted but if I haven't got them on me, I can always relax on my antihistamine pills

Buprenorphine, oxycodone, codeine, tramadol, morphine, whatever I can get my hands on. Usually just plain opium, I used to drink a lot of poppy tea. Been sober now for 4 months or so though.
Cool :feelsYall:

What're your favourite drugs / substances to cope with during inceldom? and why are they your favourites?

For me, I just use benzodiazepines (klonopins to be exact) combined with high doses of nicotine.
Too often, I might also add propanolol to the combination, just to reduce my pulse rate and relax the body as well.
The klonopins relax my mind and reduce the amount of negative thoughts, make things feel smooth and makes me mellow. And the nicotine gives me very mild euphoria.

@The Enforcer @Ron.Belgrade @basedcrackaddict @Ecstasy @CRYSTAL METH @DarkStar @Soystein
Ive heard ketamine is good

LSD/mushrooms and weed/hash are my favorites. I like psychedelics due to their ability to peel away the layers of personality/defense mechanisms that protects the vulnerable ego/core and lead to a confrontation with the self. I love how the first part of the trip is enjoying visual and auditory distortions and feelings of unreality, then later on the ego death and coming down. Sometimes it feels like borrowing someone elses brain for a while due to the altered thinking/epiphanies during the comedown phase. It all comes together nicely and is enhanced by psychedelic music.

I like weed/hash because it is very user friendly and you can combine it with most copes without issue, it doesn't affect you too much during the high and you can be "normal" if a situation suddenly requires it. It's also the perfect drug for loners, when I was in highschool I would smoke hash and watch pro Warcraft 3 replays every night before bed. Being stoned while enjoying a cope always feels good. Weed/hash also increases enjoyment of music for many people.

WARNING: Ego-death may lead to feelings of worthlessness, uselessness, shame and the horrible horrible truth becoming fully known. You may be rendered defenseless against these feelings for the duration.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU33gsdjHgo&pp=ygUjMTN0aCBmbG9vciBlbGV2YXRvcnMgcm9sbGVyIGNvYXN0ZXI%3D

LSD/mushrooms and weed/hash are my favorites. I like psychedelics due to their ability to peel away the layers of personality/defense mechanisms that protects the vulnerable ego/core and lead to a confrontation with the self. I love how the first part of the trip is enjoying visual and auditory distortions and feelings of unreality, then later on the ego death and coming down. Sometimes it feels like borrowing someone elses brain for a while due to the altered thinking/epiphanies during the comedown phase. It all comes together nicely and is enhanced by psychedelic music.

I like weed/hash because it is very user friendly and you can combine it with most copes without issue, it doesn't affect you too much during the high and you can be "normal" if a situation suddenly requires it. It's also the perfect drug for loners, when I was in highschool I would smoke hash and watch pro Warcraft 3 replays every night before bed. Being stoned while enjoying a cope always feels good. Weed/hash also increases enjoyment of music for many people.

WARNING: Ego-death may lead to feelings of worthlessness, uselessness, shame and the horrible horrible truth becoming fully known. You may be rendered defenseless against these feelings for the duration.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU33gsdjHgo&pp=ygUjMTN0aCBmbG9vciBlbGV2YXRvcnMgcm9sbGVyIGNvYXN0ZXI%3D

Fascinating :feelsYall:

I'll never touch psychedelics (lsd etc) though, I'm too scared I'll get a bad trip and it lasts for hours as you said.

Fascinating :feelsYall:

I'll never touch psychedelics (lsd etc) though, I'm too scared I'll get a bad trip and it lasts for hours as you said.
Psychs are truly amazing bro. You just have to start with a smaller dose. 100-120ug or even just 50-60 ug of LSD are perfect for a first timer. Ego death is present on higher doses like IIRC 250+ ug.
One of psychedelics biggest benefit is that they have the ability to reduce or make you completely quit addiction.

How do you niggers get drugs so easy?

Percs adderall xanax weed (sativa & indica)

i got robbed by my piece of shit plug. no more drugs for me.

any other ones you take other than Oxycodone?
The only other option i have right now is codeine. I still use it sometimes when i can't get oxycodone, but i always mix it with something else like alcohol or weed. I tried a lot of drugs in my life but only oxycodone really does it for me. I also injected morphine for some time, but stopped because nausea.

Psychs are truly amazing bro. You just have to start with a smaller dose. 100-120ug or even just 50-60 ug of LSD are perfect for a first timer. Ego death is present on higher doses like IIRC 250+ ug.
One of psychedelics biggest benefit is that they have the ability to reduce or make you completely quit addiction.
:feelsYall: Sounds really interesting.

What's the best trip you've had so far on any psychedelic ?

The only other option i have right now is codeine. I still use it sometimes when i can't get oxycodone, but i always mix it with something else like alcohol or weed. I tried a lot of drugs in my life but only oxycodone really does it for me. I also injected morphine for some time, but stopped because nausea.
i see, interesting

how was the euphoria on the morph?

Weed is based