Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Cope] Benched 295lb today

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
at 165lb bodyweight.

I don't know when I'll get to 300 tbh. Right now I'll just focus on bringing other lifts up.

INB4: "hur dur gymceling wont make you ascend! foids dont care! Just stop and become a fat weak slob bro! reeee :soy::soy:"
I already know Lifting = 0 affect on SMV. Water is wet. The sky is blue. This is common knowledge.

Like any other hobby, its just a fun cope.

What are your big three lifts buddy boyo?
And do you body mog alphadestiny? :feelskek:

Mogs me , i’m a weak guy

I took a nap on a bench

I bench 95 lb dumbbells for reps, is that decent?

I bench 95 lb dumbbells for reps, is that decent?
Most likely yes, but I can't really be a judge for this because I don't use dumbells myself.

What is your best barbell bench? Can me a 1-rep max, 5-rep max, anything. Just with a barbell.

further proof that black men are superiour,please breed me out of existance

are bulgarian girls cute
yes but only for big penis beaners
13ef3ea1cac22b9f9febcd43f06cdc7f

I wish I had the dedication to lifting like that :feelsbadman:

Most of my workout consists of cardio to improve heart health rather than making significant gains, I've always believed lean and muscular was the ideal (kek, as if any short physique would ever even be normie tier) for my self-perception.

Couldn't imagine being that wide as a manlet, I would look absolutely ridiculous pewpew.

Most likely yes, but I can't really be a judge for this because I don't use dumbells myself.

What is your best barbell bench? Can me a 1-rep max, 5-rep max, anything. Just with a barbell.
Haven't done barbell bench in almost 2 years, my best then was 225 lb for 6 reps.

so u agree?
No. I was just laughing at your joke.

There are plenty of White and Asian guys who out-lift me (on all big 3 lifts bench/squat/deadlift) and at a much lighter bodyweight.

No. I was just laughing at your joke.

There are plenty of White and Asian guys who out-lift me (on all big 3 lifts bench/squat/deadlift) and at a much lighter bodyweight.
but do they dickmog you?
no

but do they dickmog you?
no
Asians, idk tbh. Statistically speaking its over for most of them. It is rare for asians to have big dicks. Sorry ricecels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

But there are TONS OF WHITE GUYS who have much bigger dicks than 6 inches.

This shouldn't even be explained. 6 inches is average in the USA.

Asians, idk tbh. Statistically speaking its over for most of them. Sorry ricecels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

But there are TONS OF WHITE GUYS who have much bigger dicks than 6 inches.

This shouldn't even be explained. 6 inches is average in the USA.
ur penis is above 7 inches

i ate 4 tastykakes and didn't work out today

Genuinely very impressive especially cause you're not even 20 yet.
I wish I had the dedication to lifting like that :feelsbadman:

Most of my workout consists of cardio to improve heart health rather than making significant gains, I've always believed lean and muscular was the ideal (kek, as if any short physique would ever even be normie tier) for my self-perception.

Couldn't imagine being that wide as a manlet, I would look absolutely ridiculous pewpew.
Cardio is very underrated

Most gymcels are several unathletic

Genuinely very impressive especially cause you're not even 20 yet.
Not even 18 yet. I will be 18 in 2 weeks though and thanks.
Cardio is very underrated

Most gymcels are several unathletic
I'd say I'm decently athletic because I've played sports most of my life and because I have a 28" vertical. Nothing special though.

nice bro, at least u can defend yourself in case anyone tries something funny

I'd say I'm decently athletic because I've played sports most of my life and because I have a 28" vertical. Nothing special though.
Same vertical as me :feelshehe:

Grats.

Bench mogs me to oblivion.

Actually lift mogs me to oblivion

My hobby is beating tf out my meat

Mogs me can’t even lift 10 kg

Impressive OP, I don't train for strength anymore, but back in my early 20s my best barbell bench was 265lb for 5 reps

at 165lb bodyweight.

I don't know when I'll get to 300 tbh. Right now I'll just focus on bringing other lifts up.

INB4: "hur dur gymceling wont make you ascend! foids dont care! Just stop and become a fat weak slob bro! reeee :soy::soy:"
I already know Lifting = 0 affect on SMV. Water is wet. The sky is blue. This is common knowledge.

Like any other hobby, its just a fun cope.

I tried lifting until I felt one of the bionicle discs in my lower back move. I lava surfed to the MD directely and told him about pimp hell but he just told me to "fuck off silly inkwell"

Last edited:

can you dunk?

Mogs me by 3x, congrats man

when did you start lifting