Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Cope] [Based] My IT badge of honor

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm a celebrity around those parts now :feelzez:thank you based brazilian boy for making me famous!! I'd also like to note they seem to have made a celebrity of @mylifeistrash as well, he's a regular there too! Thank you all.

Screenshot 20191110 1901062

Over for Lebroncels @mylifeistrash

I'm not sure if I've ever been featured. And I don't care anyway tbh

I just don't understand why its so thrilling to incels when IT notices them, they're just low lives like us. Probably even more so...
It means you are based and not soy. Unless you say some really dumb shit, which happens I'll admit.

I'm a celebrity around those parts now :feelzez:thank you based brazilian boy for making me famous!! I'd also like to note they seem to have made a celebrity of @mylifeistrash as well, he's a regular there too! Thank you all.

View attachment 167284

You triggered a lot of them. Many even agreed with you:

You triggered a lot of them. Many even agreed with you:

I just see bullshit cope, lies and delusion most of the time. Shit I've heard a million times before, "yeah bro I totally love getting ignored by women at every party and club I go, I love the shitty obnoxious music and over crowded shithole, yeah bro so fun and cool!" It's pathetic man. Normies can't function without lying to themselves

I just see bullshit cope, lies and delusion most of the time. Shit I've heard a million times before, "yeah bro I totally love getting ignored by women at every party and club I go, I love the shitty obnoxious music and over crowded shithole, yeah bro so fun and cool!" It's pathetic man. Normies can't function without lying to themselves

lol another of mine on the front page

and yeah, I did the PUA thing for years. I was always distraught after failing to pull while guys who never even approached were always telling me about how the "fun" they had while they pissed away $50 on drinks.