Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cooming in public

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/178p44n/i_just_found_a_sub_and_im_disgusted/

It's a group of dudes showing pics/vids of cum 'tags' at places like public bathrooms, hotels, benches. I'm so fuckin grossed out rn W. T. F. is wrong with men?

Jfl, sounds like an incel hobby :feelshmm:

I wanna nut on a random girl in public like those stealth nut videos. :feelskek:

She is disgusted because a man feels some meagre pleasure

Making a storm in a teacup implies there's a teacup to make a storm in.

How much money you want to bet she lives in India?

“Wtf is wrong with men”
Yes, cause all men are playing coom tag with random public spaces.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/178p44n/i_just_found_a_sub_and_im_disgusted/

Jfl, sounds like an incel hobby :feelshmm:

chad trait

Imagine leaving your mark in foid spaces, fucking hilarious. They're only angry that the cum isn't from Chad.

I wanna nut on a random girl in public like those stealth nut videos. :feelskek:
would have to be big framed ogre cel to get away with that jfl. ive seen heaps of those videos and rheres no way they didnt notice

when i used to live in our village in childhood, there was a notorious pervert living there who would go around and fuck low tier foids etc, mostly considered a nuisance in village...

i once saw him at roadside sitting on his bicycle while masturbating, looking at group of girls coming with water pots on their heads, and as they crossed him he commented "Oi gals, want some Toothpaste ?" :feelskek:

If they were chads she'd go lick all of these places.

If they were chads she'd go lick all of these places.
True, back in my school stacies used to bend over for their chad friends at the hallways. they really want those chads to cum all over them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back