Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Coomercels GTFIH

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-

Does anyone know where i can find a cute emo/alt foid like this and pound the shit out of her, holy fuck:feelsohh:

Hair dye mogs

You had me at "coomercels GTFIH"
:feelsohh:
:ahegao:

All the old fashioned traditional goth chicks are long gone, they're either lesbian or woke feminist cunts now, it's over for gothcels. How I long for the days when that subculture was at its peak or even before that, but alas it's all gone now. Only an empty hollow imitation is left in its place. :feelsUgh: :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

TFW when you're data is throttled so you can't see what the fuss is all about

TFW when you're data is throttled so you can't see what the fuss is all about
Over for no servicecels:feelsrope:
All the old fashioned traditional goth chicks are long gone, they're either lesbian or woke feminist cunts now, it's over for gothcels. How I long for the days when that subculture was at its peak or even before that, but alas it's all gone now. Only an empty hollow imitation is left in its place. :feelsUgh: :feelsjuice:
Emo and goth aren’t very popular anymore, nowadays it’s mostly alt cunts and you’re right they are all either dykes or chadsexual.