Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Coomercel trait:

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Your clothes, bed and furniture have remnants of cum on them.
I just coomed and some of it sprayed all the way on my shirt and all over my bed (due to forbidden dark arts I.N.C.E.L special forces edging methods :feelsohh:)

I just coomed and some of it sprayed all the way on my shirt and all over my bed (due to forbidden dark arts I.N.C.E.L special forces edging methods :feelsohh:)
Theres coom on my desk as well :shhh: i just used a sock to wipe most of it off :forcedsmile:

have a cum towel that I coom onto, I keep it on the floor beside my mattress.
Based, i used to have one but my mom threw it away. Its probaly being recycled into clothes fabric and a foid is probably wearing it rn :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I was just eating. I had to throw u:feelspuke::feelspuke:

the oly thing that have cumstains on is my oneitis' polaroids

the oly thing that have cumstains on is my oneitis' polaroids
If i even dare took a picture of this big tit cute foidlet in my class I wojuld spend my life rotting in prison :forcedsmile:

If i even dare took a picture of this big tit cute foidlet in my class I wojuld spend my life rotting in prison :forcedsmile:
mm m :ahegao::ahegao: big titty, do tyou have her instagram? Masturbate to those titties :ahegao::ahegao:

Just do intense lightskin semen retainer eye contact when you talk with her bro :feelsthink:

kumalala-savesta.gif

mm m :ahegao::ahegao: big titty, do tyou have her instagram? Masturbate to those titties :ahegao::ahegao:
Idk I dont even have her number (truecel trait) i have never talked to her once

:dafuckfeels: