Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cookcel trait: mixing dishes they don't go well

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
58F69F7B 716D 4759 BE02 0694B0504AF2

I ended up mixing fucking Mexican food and curry chicken. now I have shitty tasting food. Really over for trucels.

I imagine a half mexican/ half curry trucel making this dish

I imagine a half mexican/ half curry trucel making this dish
Full curry here. But I look somewhat Mexican. Could have cartel maxed if I was near the border

Bruh why did you want to mix them?

Bruh why did you want to mix them?
Sometimes it turns out okay when you mix two dishes. For example fried rice and curry will flow ok. But today I mixed a Chipotle bowl with butter chicken curry and it tasted fucking atrocious and I have to throw out the food

I can't remember the last time I did this, but yeah it sucks

Sometimes it turns out okay when you mix two dishes. For example fried rice and curry will flow ok. But today I mixed a Chipotle bowl with butter chicken curry and it tasted fucking atrocious and I have to throw out the food
You have to understand why certain foods go well, rice goes well with most things because it’s a decent carb with little to no disruptive flavor, the same can be said about bread to a certain extent

Mixing two different foods with flavors that can work against each other is NOT the play, putting two “saucy” dishes isn’t going to go well, putting one with rice likely will.
What's worse is when you forget how bad last time turned out and do it again.
Write shit down so u know what’s good and what isnt

You have to understand why certain foods go well, rice goes well with most things because it’s a decent carb with little to no disruptive flavor, the same can be said about bread to a certain extent

Mixing two different foods with flavors that can work against each other is NOT the play, putting two “saucy” dishes isn’t going to go well, putting one with rice likely will.

Write shit down so u know what’s good and what isnt
I should do write down in future or will mix only small amounts of food before mixing entire dish

I should do write down in future or will mix only small amounts of food before mixing entire dish
Yeah, try to try a small portion of it, maybe even a spoonful to get a decent opinion

ngl kinda cool that I’m telling this to someone a decade older than me

Cookcel trait = not knowing how to cook.

Cookcel trait = not knowing how to cook.
It's not too hard. The only hard part is the money it takes to get decent and time. Also having shitty knives can ruin cooking. I remember when I used the $5 trash knives, they go blunt within a week. U need have the good Victoria knife or jap knives.

It's not too hard. The only hard part is the money it takes to get decent and time. Also having shitty knives can ruin cooking. I remember when I used the $5 trash knives, they go blunt within a week. U need have the good Victoria knife or jap knives.
why would you cook when you’re a richcel though :waitwhat:

why would you cook when you’re a richcel though :waitwhat:
I am not rich, real rich folk have 5 million plus. Also the Uber/postmates delivery constantly fucks my order. The food is also more satisfying when you cook it yourself even though its very annoying. Nowadays you can get lots of the ingredients precut too (which makes cooking process far faster) if you live near whole foods or ShopRite.

I am not rich, real rich folk have 5 million plus. Also the Uber/postmates delivery constantly fucks my order. The food is also more satisfying when you cook it yourself even though its very annoying. Nowadays you can get lots of the ingredients precut too (which makes cooking process far faster) if you live near whole foods or ShopRite.
Oh, so where do you get your recipes? Just random ones you’ve found online?

Put butter chicken in a sandwich it's really good

What kind of mexican food do you mix?