Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conversation between me and my dad where I tell him that he doomed me (and himself as well) by marrying my mom and passing on her bad genes onto me.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

My dad: "just meditate bro!" :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
Your father have discord

Why it's your dad on discord? :feelswhat:

Mogs me for being able to talk about this stuff with your Dad. I swear my Dad’s even more woman-brained than my Mom. I tried explaining rudimentary blackpill to him one time and he called me a psychopath. My mom blames 99.99% of my (and her) problems on me but at least acknowledges NTpill and how it doomed me somewhat

i thought the same thing jfl

my dad couldnt even properly use netflix let alone discord
I mean my father wouldn’t be happy if he knows what discord actually is jfl

I tried explaining rudimentary blackpill to him one time and he called me a psychopath.
My dad calls me a monster and a Nazi.

nice. Tbh medditation doesn’t even work jfl nor the gym
Meditation is a useful tool and can achieve many things, but it will never cure or help with how others can perceive us so it is useless in the context of inceldome.

How bad do you look nigga, do you have some incurable genetic disease?
I am short. I have acid reflux and weak digestion. I will DM you my face.

Meditation is a useful tool and can achieve many things, but it will never cure or help with how others can perceive us so it is useless in the context of inceldome.
I actually like as a Muslim tried praying and mediating i did feel peace but it went away and nothing changed

i did feel peace but it went away and nothing changed
All of that is temporary and pales in comparison to the turbulence of this depraved and godforsaken world.

but arent you from bengal
why are you 2 conversing in english? maybe your dad is 15 and youre 3 :feelshmm:

Tell your dad you doomed me, directly :feelskek:

Invite sent.
You don't look that bad, 5/10 normie territory face. Just below average height + the pheno makes you look like a curry half-breed which might be what is holding you back. The pheno is the worst problem, can't really change that since it's genetic.

Definitely has looksmaxxing potential though, wish I could say the same about me.

Here is my stuff, I won't show my face because I still got a job and I live in a country that will lock me up for posting here (United Cuckdome) so I don't wanna do that just yet, and you shouldn't show your face to strangers either...

You mog me hard though, even with your shitty pheno you mog he so hard every time I see cels pictures I just realize how much over it is for me.

At least your dad is trying to speak with you. If i said this to my dad he would go into self pity victim mode and blame it all on me.

How's your father's heart disease? Also mogs me for being able to have this sort of conversation with your dad.

You don't look that bad, 5/10 normie territory face.
3/10
I live in a country that will lock me up for posting here
Stupid jew-run feminist dictatorship! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I can guess what you look like from this description. Get CCW distraction osteogenesis lefort 3 bimax. It will ascend you.
You mog me hard though, even with your shitty pheno you mog he so hard every time I see cels pictures I just realize how much over it is for me.
I am 5'7 with reflux disease. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

You don't look that bad, 5/10 normie territory face. Just below average height + the pheno makes you look like a curry half-breed which might be what is holding you back. The pheno is the worst problem, can't really change that since it's genetic.

Definitely has looksmaxxing potential though, wish I could say the same about me.

Here is my stuff, I won't show my face because I still got a job and I live in a country that will lock me up for posting here (United Cuckdome) so I don't wanna do that just yet, and you shouldn't show your face to strangers either...

View attachment 1237665

His height alone is a really big problem, although perhaps not in India. I'm the same height but I live in the west:feelsrope:

At least your dad is trying to speak with you. If i said this to my dad he would go into self pity victim mode and blame it all on me.
He blames me too, but now after my mom became bedridden, he's increasingly come around to seeing my logic.

3/10

I can guess what you look like from this description. Get CCW distraction osteogenesis lefort 3 bimax. It will ascend you.

You are not 3/10 dude. If you are 3/10 I am 0/10 JFL

3/10

I was planning on getting a surgery but now I am kinda on the fence of it. I found a surgeon and I was gonna get a sliding genioplasty to extend my chin. But it costs 4500$, and since Im gonna fuck whores in Pattaya anyway idk if the surgery is necessary rly just to fuck whores anyway.

Idk I still haven't made my final decision, my chin is the worst part.

Then its my hair, I am bald so its fucking over, but I am getting another surgery for that. Not hair transplant, I am getting a laser pigmentation hair surgery, its not even rly a surgery, this one I must get because my hair is too brutal so Im not backing out of this one.

I am originally from UP.
It's bizzare how I ran into a couple of calcutta inhabitants here by now, considering I can't even picture anyone I know irl to make an account here

I was planning on getting a surgery but now I am kinda on the fence of it. I found a surgeon and I was gonna get a sliding genioplasty to extend my chin. But it costs 4500$, and since Im gonna fuck whores in Pattaya anyway idk if the surgery is necessary rly just to fuck whores anyway.

Idk I still haven't made my final decision, my chin is the worst part.

Then its my hair, I am bald so its fucking over, but I am getting another surgery for that. Not hair transplant, I am getting a laser pigmentation hair surgery, its not even rly a surgery, this one I must get because my hair is too brutal so Im not backing out of this one.
Whom did you get the facial rating from

Genio should be easy to recover from.

Get it. Its not bad.
I can still get it later, the laser pigmentation does not exclude hair transplant. But for hair trasnplant I would need to wait like 1 year for full results and I dont even have any donor hair left and it can go wrong, so fk that I aint got time for that, laser pigmentation takes like 6 hours and its done.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/de4YTUGslpM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back