Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [CONTROVERSIAL] You are incel because you want a real life anime waifu (doesnt exist)

Obamacell

Obamacell

I have zero bitches
-
100% - Permaban IT infiltrator
Severe cope and mald inbound, prepare the lifeboats. :blackpill:

Most tardcels watch hentai all day and think they require a government mandated near perfect waifu stacy servant.

If you (or I) just went for someone whos just as ugly as you (or I), you wouldn't get rejected nearly as much. Subhumancels and subhumanfoids should only be going for other subhumans. If you are a subhuman you shouldnt shoot your shot at someone who isn't. Its LowIQ and quantum level cope to think you have a chance. (Even with a mid to high tier becky)

Your Fakecel and soy accusations will go nowhere, I live among stacy and chad family. It is incredibly painful.

Theres also data to prove that most foids prefer someone around their attractiveness level so they either don't have to fear their partner cheating or are aware that they cant acquire chad pipe, so they stick to their range.

You sound like an infiltrator. My looksmatch turns her head away from me in sexual disgust.

No, we would get rejected as much if we approached our looksmatches.

Yes, they should, but that's not what happens

Theres also data to prove that most foids prefer someone around their attractiveness level so they either don't have to fear their partner cheating or are aware that they cant acquire chad pipe, so they stick to their range.

This is the biggest cope of all. Femoids do not think logically like this at all.

Okay then where is your equally ugly girlfriend ? If you don’t have one then according to your logic you are a volcel ?

t. discovered the blackpill through tiktoks

You don’t know shit GrAYfag. You should go back to reddit or tiktok or whichever hole you crawled out of

Last edited:
You sound like an infiltrator. My looksmatch turns her head away from me in sexual disgust.
Just because im not LDAR stage doesnt mean im not an incel.
Okay then where is your equally ugly girlfriend ? If you don’t have one then according to your logic you are a volcel ?
I dont have the drive at all, but I bet i could do it if i could stomach the ugly.

No, we would get rejected as much if we approached our looksmatches.

Yes, they should, but that's not what happens
Probably not around too many other subhumans. How many incels have actually asked out a fellow subhuman?

t. discovered the blackpill through tiktoks

You don’t know shit GrAYfag. You should go back to reddit or tiktok or whichever hole you crawled out of
Dont care + im uglier + shorter + more acne ridden.
J
We need a complete halt on allowing new members & unbanning people until we can figure out what the hell is going on
just because im not a fucking greybeard doesnt mean im not an incel. Im white-pilled and late
So why come here accusing us of only wanting women with higher psl than us?
Its just something ive seen all over the place, no one can admit it either. Truecels don't have critical thinking skills when it comes to seamaxxing subhumans. Its 100% going to work eventually, you just have to settle for an ugly fuck.
Everyone malding go file a missing persons report on my bitches because i don't know where they went. Im still copeing about only being allowed subhumans, theory hasn't been put to the test because im in disgust.
[WARNING] IM WHITEPILLED

Last edited:
Severe cope and mald inbound, prepare the lifeboats. :blackpill:

Most tardcels watch hentai all day and think they require a government mandated near perfect waifu stacy servant.

If you (or I) just went for someone whos just as ugly as you (or I), you wouldn't get rejected nearly as much. Subhumancels and subhumanfoids should only be going for other subhumans. If you are a subhuman you shouldnt shoot your shot at someone who isn't. Its LowIQ and quantum level cope to think you have a chance. (Even with a mid to high tier becky)

Your Fakecel and soy accusations will go nowhere, I live among stacy and chad family. It is incredibly painful.

My looksmatch according to faceapp would be one of the more popular girl at school/college/whatever the fuck her area is except for modeling or entertainment
Dont care + im uglier + shorter + more acne ridden.
J

just because im not a fucking greybeard doesnt mean im not an incel. Im white-pilled and late

Its just something ive seen all over the place, no one can admit it either. Truecels don't have critical thinking skills when it comes to seamaxxing subhumans. Its 100% going to work eventually, you just have to settle for an ugly fuck.
Everyone malding go file a missing persons report on my bitches because i don't know where they went. Im still copeing about only being allowed subhumans, theory hasn't been put to the test because im in disgust.
[WARNING] IM WHITEPILLED
ITcel, this has been discussed before. Normies think the same way, you're not grounbreaking.

People think stacies are hard to get so they gun for lesser looking girls, thinking they are "overpaying" in this case, and so would get "a deal"

Therefore, average girls get a lot of interest from men above their league, which boosts their ego thinking thats what they deserve.

Which means, our looksmatch dont want us. Screenshot this when you make your thread in your closeted incel sub

Last edited:

I was rejected by land whales when im pretty fit :feelsUgh:

3E4F5A81 194A 427D 86FF 74F76B3E2E6A

Nigger, I tried dating a landwhale in highschool and she ended up rejecting me. Then she got skinny, and started posting on her Instagram about fucking some Chad. What do you make of that? She literally stopped being a landwhale just so she could get Chad, and I didn't even get a chance. :feelsrope:
Most brutal blackpill I've received.

Joined Dec 30, 2021
Posts 12

[UWSL]Which means, our looksmatch dont want us. Screenshot this when you make your thread in your closeted incel sub[/UWSL]
Ok, this makes a lot of sense, props for actually formulating an articulate response instead of accusing me of fakecelism. And now that i think of it this does sound normie-like.
I was rejected by land whales when im pretty fit :feelsUgh:
Landwhales actually work in the opposite direction most cases, half of them feel entitled to gigachads when they look like jaba the hutt.

Fucking omega kek all these ratiocels posting my account date like it means anything. How the hell am I supposed to find out about an incel safe-haven when i have no one to tell me about it because IM AN INCEL WITH NO FRIENDS????

Holy fuck he's banned for this?