Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Controversial opinion] I think we should give America back to the native Americans

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I think the American experiment was a mistake. These countries are all fucked up fake shitholes with no sense of identity and community. Its a living hell for all the people who live here. I hate being American. I hate myself. I wish I was born in a country with a community that I belong in. I don't have any sense of belonging or community here. Fuck America. Death to America. Also, the way our countries were made were totally unethical. This land doesn't belong to us. We all have blood on our hands.

I think all inhabitants of the new world should be deported, and the land restored to the indigenous peoples. Africans go back to Africa. Whites and Spics go to Europe, chinks and poos go to Asia.

What's this got to do with inceldom?

This is the lounge retard
Ok. I don't think the USA should be given back to the natives. Just balkanize the land into new countries. One for Whites one for blacks and one for multiculturalism and diversity lovers.

Ok. I don't think the USA should be given back to the natives. Just balkanize the land into new countries. One for Whites one for blacks and one for multiculturalism and diversity lovers.
We already have that. West Europe for multiculturalism and diversity lovers. East Europe for whites. Africa for blacks. But we don't have any country for the redskins

We already have that. West Europe for multiculturalism and diversity lovers. East Europe for whites. Africa for blacks. But we don't have any country for the redskins
West Europe should just be for Whites. It makes more sense. Certain areas in north and Latin America can be for multiculturalism and diversity lovers. They are very few redskins left. They could easily get their own land and have their own country.

Whites and Spics go to Europe,
Fuck no. You americans have weird ways you'd probably fuck up the cuck union even more than the sand niggers. And why the fuck would spicks come to europe? They should go to south america.

My mother is of indigenous American descent and told me something like this from childhood. I would have agreed with you, but as time goes by I don't think that such a massive depopulation would actually benefit either the indigenous peoples or the colonists.

Mostly because of the strong economic dependencies. Of course, if everything was more automated this would be possible, vht that would just be replacing people with robots and forcing Indians to have like 15 kids per toilet.

:yes::yes::yes:

True, otherwise this shithole will keep producing mullatos and hapas

:soy:“MAnY mEn DieD fOr yoUr FrEeDoM gOyem”

No, every country belongs to the white race.:feelshmm:

My native ancestors lived in Brazil before being slaughtered by Peans:

Ticuna

Braz

disagree should leave it as is. I would lose money if that happened.

I make a conscious effort to say "nations" instead of "reservations". Here is a US map showing where one is "outside" the united states:
printable-map-native-american-tribes-best-of-map-indian-reservations-us-aia-us-100-new-new-us-map-indian-of-printable-map-native-american-tribes.jpg

But I'm not in favor of reappropriating land. History is what it is and population demographics cannot simply be rewound.

Where would mutts go? I can't "un-mix" myself the same way you can't unscramble an egg.

I make a conscious effort to say "nations" instead of "reservations". Here is a US map showing where one is "outside" the united states:
printable-map-native-american-tribes-best-of-map-indian-reservations-us-aia-us-100-new-new-us-map-indian-of-printable-map-native-american-tribes.jpg

But I'm not in favor of reappropriating land. History is what it is and population demographics cannot simply be rewound.
Say that to all the Islamic migrants in Europe whose descendants will remain on that continent and mix with the Europeans for the rest of future generations. The EU might even submit to Sharia law and Christians will become a minority.

Spics r taking over so it's already kind-of happening

I think the American experiment was a mistake. These countries are all fucked up fake shitholes with no sense of identity and community. Its a living hell for all the people who live here. I hate being American. I hate myself. I wish I was born in a country with a community that I belong in. I don't have any sense of belonging or community here. Fuck America. Death to America. Also, the way our countries were made were totally unethical. This land doesn't belong to us. We all have blood on our hands.
No. The native Indians were inferior to the "invading" hosts. The result was (at one point in time, and for a long time) what led to the best National experiment in the world. That experiment was a relative success now that success has ended, and the West has become a failure, but that doesn't mean it should have been tried.
I think all inhabitants of the new world should be deported, and the land restored to the indigenous peoples. Africans go back to Africa. Whites and Spics go to Europe, chinks and poos go to Asia.
What you're actually expressing is that the "melting pot" idea is no longer tenable without a religion that binds everyone together.

Anyway, this sort of cultural reset is inevitable. What form or shape it will actually take is hard to predict.

You do realize there’s none of Native Americans for that right.

Sorry but America is ours. Well let you fight with the spics over Central America though

Say that to all the Islamic migrants in Europe whose descendants will remain on that continent and mix with the Europeans for the rest of future generations. The EU might even submit to Sharia law and Christians will become a minority.

They had better make a point to be viewed as nations and to never fall into the trick of "reservations" then.

They had better make a point to be viewed as nations and to never fall into the trick of "reservations" then.
The Amerindians of Anglo North America never had a concept of a nation-state prior to European colonization. They all lived in tribes and clans that would settle in one place and then move on.

too late,
human groups have been migrating to different places since the beginning,
what europeans did in north america is pretty normal just with better technology

Last edited:
Cope tbh

This will lead to whites traveling to other nations and lead to mix of culture and muh diversity. people should stay in their own nations and not give a shit about other races.

If a nation has resources, take it and leave don’t try to stick around. Kill the fuckers if you want to but if you want to settle there, either kill every single one or ward ‘em off to another nation.
So I should just rob someone at gun point and claim that I rightfully took their possessions?

Cope tbh

This will lead to whites traveling to other nations and lead to mix of culture and muh diversity. people should stay in their own nations and not give a shit about other races.

If a nation has resources, take it and leave don’t try to stick around. Kill the fuckers if you want to but if you want to settle there, either kill every single one or ward ‘em off to another nation.
Based they should be like aliens that suck a planets resources away and then fuck off

I Totally Agree. Fuck America, Fuck Britian, Fuck France, Fuck Spain, Fuck the Netherlands, Fuck Portugal.

I Agree. I want The Fresno Valley Area of california which I am from to be turned into a Rhodesia 2.0

The colonization pill is brutal - all the more reason for Pean mutts to give the land back to those who had rightful claim to it
:yes::yes::yes:

weird cope but ok.