Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Controversial Opinion: I don't think BLM gives a f******ck about black men

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
The organization is run and dominated by women. The millions they just got from corporations will go to black feminist,black transgender.... causes . Black women will continue to call the police on black men for "domestic violence", except tyrones,

JFL if you think they ever did.

"Only tyrone lives matter.
Ugly blacks can die off"
-black women

Yeah it's all a scam... look how they ask for donations and promotion all over social media. Most people supporting BLM are either professional activists (jfl) or they want social media clout.

Jews run it.

Just as they ran the Civil Wrongs (bowel) Movement.

It's basically "let tyrone break laws" .

BLM = TYRONE LIVES MATTER, BLACKCELS CAN DIE

Your post explained in a single meme:

BFFAA644 F330 4AC0 A6AB 3402D3911DC2

BLM is a crock of shit and it's laughable that they are now straight up advocating for niggers to be allowed to commit crimes and not face the consequence i.e. assaulting an officer, stealing a taper, trying to use the tazer.... And expecting not to get shot

In other news, water is white.

BLM is just a bunch of niggers chimping out because they finally have been allowed to. If Trump gassed them all tomorrow people behind BLM would not give half a shit. They'd make a huge scene, but genuinely they would only be sad that they don't have a crowd of expendable niggers to wreck shit anymore.

This is an attempt at a revolt and I'm hoping we have a proper civil war in November.

It would be very funny if burgers finally decide to;
"You think we are racist? We will show you racist. DEPORT ALL BLACKS BACK TO AFRICA."

Not gonna happen obviously, but funny fantasy imo. :feelskek:

Its just another mainstream SJW movement to me. Nothing but normies and top40 music listening types. Virtue signalling females.

Although I will admit I find it extremely odd that there are any white females at all in the protests/rallies. Here in the SF bay area we have those planned protests every weekend.

The single group of people who date out inter-racially at the lowest numbers by far (white women), and are extremely over-represented in online videos of racist outbursts or calling the cops on black people are actually out there in significant numbers protesting.

Its basically SF in a nutshell: white liberal hypocrisy. Do as I say but not as I do. White liberal hypocrisy basically means democratic controlled areas where liberal white women have a lot of political power (the source of the hypocrisy). But deep in their minds they could care less about anything or anyone but themselves. What white liberals did to the black community beginning in the 80s is telling. Single black welfare mothers was encouraged and white liberals enabled them.

TLDR? White liberal hypocrisy is a code term for the liberal white woman's mindset. The nice things she says are the exact opposite of how she truly feels. And those who listen to her without automatically suspecting bullshit will suffer.

Last edited:
Notice how Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and George Floyd were all over 6 foot tall?

If they were black manlets, no one would give a shit.

How is this a controversial opinion? This was a well known fact for years since it's inception. Were you living under a rock this whole time?

The organization is run and dominated by women. The millions they just got from corporations will go to black feminist,black transgender.... causes . Black women will continue to call the police on black men for "domestic violence", except tyrones,
Most are Tyrone though right? In USA and France I mean. Maybe not most but a strong 30% or so

Sorry Colvin, I am just stating what BLM really is, they would basically save a Tyrone over a million Blackcels.
No need to apologise for the truth boyo.

I've already made a thread exposing BLM truth about really being "Tyrone lives matter"

BLM was created by lesbian Marxist feminists (who hate all men, the patriarchy and the family) and funded by communists. What do you think.

What? Really? A group created by Marxist lesbian Black women and Jewish women don’t care for the people they claim to care about?

Meanwhile in Chicago alone there 104 black on black shootings in which 14 of them died and 5 of them were minors all in a space of a few days

george floyd was well over 6ft

One more way for armchair actvisits to signal to the whole world have active they are. Good job, Becky, you shared a black square on your soc media, now all your followers can know you are a good and virtuous person, racism solved.