Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Controversial Opinion: had Jeremy Meeks been 5'5...

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
he'd still be in prison and would be getting anally raped by 6'5 tallfags,
since facially he's like 9/10, and would have no way of defending himself.

high IQ.i agree as 5'5 cel, no one respects me

he wouldnt have ended up in prison then probably. Manlets cant even thugmaxx jfl

Strong cope. His height wasn't shown in the picture that made him famous.

True.

Strong cope. His height wasn't shown in the picture that made him famous.
Females will assume that he is tall because of his facial masculinity, which tends to correlate with a tall height. Him being 6'1" is an important factor of why females have kept being attracted to him. If he were 5'5", females would have lost their attraction to him once they would have found out about his height.

True.

Females will assume that he is tall because of his facial masculinity, which tends to correlate with a tall height. Him being 6'1" is an important factor of why females have kept being attracted to him. If he were 5'5", females would have lost their attraction to him once they would have found out about his height.
Your opinion doesn't fly because it gets destroyed by the fact it was his face alone that propelled him into stardom.

Your opinion doesn't fly because it gets destroyed by the fact it was his face alone that propelled him into stardom.
No. Both his face and his height was what propelled him into stardom. His face gave him the initial sexual appeal, but if he were short, he would not have been able to keep that appeal, as he would have looked disproportionate and a lot less masculine then. To become a male model, you also need to be tall.

No. Both his face and his height was what propelled him into stardom. His face gave him the initial sexual appeal, but if he were short, he would not have been able to keep that appeal, as he would have looked disproportionate and a lot less masculine then. To become a male model, you also need to be tall.
This is true. If Meeks was a manlet, surely his height would have leaked eventually. And then women would laugh at him like they do at other chadlets such as Taylor Lautner.

No way he'd get his movie and fashion deal if he was say, 5'6.

GIGA COPE, with a face like that he'd be pretty much in the same situation he is today

This, it's over for sub6 manlets

He'd still be in prison if he had brown eyes.

He's still hot retard

Wrong. They never mentioned his height. Face reigns supreme. Yes, in order to model you need to be tall but he didn't get famous for modelling, he became famous for being very good looking. Height is not a factor there.

what made him famous was his blue eyes, nothing else

Wrong. They never mentioned his height. Face reigns supreme. Yes, in order to model you need to be tall but he didn't get famous for modelling, he became famous for being very good looking. Height is not a factor there.
What I am trying to say, is that if females saw Jeremy Meeks in person or in photos where his height was visible, and he were a short, they would have lost their attraction to him. He might had become famous even if he were short, but then he would have become famous as a joke rather than a sexually appealing thug.

The reason I mentioned his model career, is that he has aquired the most of his wealth therefrom – something that was only possible due to him being tall.

A short “Chad” is an incomplete “Chad” and therefore not attractive to females. This has been proven by the scientific blackpill. You need to whole package.

If a girl sends me a pic of her tits, I would be sexually attracted to her body moment. But if I later found out that she had an ugly face, I wouldn't be attracted anymore.

Same thing when girls find out a facially attractive guy is a midget.