Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Controversial: Jeff Epstein is a psychopath and evil but not a pedophile

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Listen, I do have empathy and somewhat human emotions, I know soyboy and everything I get it, so I can't condone the actions of Jewish elitist and technocrat Jeff Epstein but was he technically a pedophile as the media and alt-media makes him out to be? He did not rape actual children, he did it with girls from 14 to 18 which in most european countries would be legal.
In the US they have this obsession with calling men pedophiles even if the objective of value to them is not close to a child in but in some age that is considered "too young for him"(lets say a 40 year old and a 22 year old female; he is thus a "pedophile")
My point is that he is not a Marc Detroix or Jimmy Saville kind of monster, just an exploitive person who uses is status to get want he wants.

He's nothing now, he's dead
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

He did not rape actual children, he did it with girls from 14 to 18 which in most european countries would be legal.
You really only dug on the surface of this man? He not only raped actual children, but he brutally tortured to death and killed babies and children aswell. You think the obsession with Epstein is with any of the mainstream nonsense they have on him? Why the fuck would they kill him over basic bitch prostitution with teenagers?

This dude was a satanic agent who not only murdered and raped and sacrificed children, was someone who was the gateway for many other elites to do the same thing aswell, many with much more sickening and brutal tastes than him. Making kidnapped childrens final hours a living hell for their sexual pleasure.

This dude was exposed for this shit years ago, I was talking about this dude before even 2016, probably even 2015 about him doing this shit. Go deep lore into the pizza gate stuff on him man, this information has been out there for years.

You really only dug on the surface of this man? He not only raped actual children, but he brutally tortured to death and killed babies and children aswell. You think the obsession with Epstein is with any of the mainstream nonsense they have on him? Why the fuck would they kill him over basic bitch prostitution with teenagers?

This dude was a satanic agent who not only murdered and raped and sacrificed children, was someone who was the gateway for many other elites to do the same thing aswell, many with much more sickening and brutal tastes than him. Making kidnapped childrens final hours a living hell for their sexual pleasure.
I have to admitt, I did not dig much into this only heard that he was convicted because of his sexual relationships to minors,which in the US means that banging a 17 year old is the same as raping a 7 year old.

Can you give me links to this subject? Literally never heard any of this.

Epstein can get fucked by satans pitbulls for all I care he was a sick cunt and it would be my honour to flay him alive if it was possible any person that does the shit that he and his elitist friends did diserve a painful and slow death or an eternity of torture.

And the royal family can get fucked too prince Edward is a motherfucker and the queen is a disloyal rapid pig fucking whore.

This dude was exposed for this shit years ago, I was talking about this dude before even 2016, probably even 2015 about him doing this shit. Go deep lore into the pizza gate stuff on him man, this information has been out there for years.
I can't believe there's still normies on this forum that don't know about all the satanic shit and torture
Yeah the media goes on and on about how he raped ""children"" despite them being 14/15 and up. It's retarded.
Like this dumbass ^

I can't believe there's still normies on this forum that don't know about all the satanic shit and torture
then show sources on some of this shit bro, most of us never get exposed to these ideas

Epstein can get fucked by satans pitbulls for all I care he was a sick cunt and it would be my honour to flay him alive if it was possible any person that does the shit that he and his elitist friends did diserve a painful and slow death or an eternity of torture.

And the royal family can get fucked too prince Edward is a motherfucker and the queen is a disloyal rapid pig fucking whore.
Yeah but even this Andrew only banged a 17 year old. In Germany it is not that out of the ordinary for guys in their 30s dating young girls like this

Like this dumbass ^
To be honest, I find it more worrying that people here still believe Hitler was evil than what this Epstein did. Please give some links so I can read about Epsteins crimes.

le ebul pedophile conspiracy

then show sources on some of this shit bro, most of us never get exposed to these ideas
Well I have made threads about it, and I feel like Brendio can give the subject more justice than me but I will try my best to articulate it to the best of my abilities

Essentially rich higher ups be it political or Hollywood celebrities have been proven to be part of a cult centered around the ancient moloch, there has been multiple instances of this being exposed, some of the most notable ones are as follows:

Wikileaks emails: In the wikileaks emails Hillary Clinton and some of her political counterparts can be seen discussing sacrificing babies to moloch through coded language (they refer to babies aa chickens but address moloch directly.) Moloch is also most known for child sacrifices

Isaac Kappy: this was the actor who wrote thor and heaps of other movies who straight up named people involved in this and what they do (cannibalism rituals, child sacrifice and sex slavery) and was suicided as a result.

Video and audio evidence: Kappy published video evidence of child sex slaves that looked to be about 8-9 at a bath house, there are also leaked videos of Podesta torturing a child whilst singing the Caillou theme song

Marina Abromovich: openess about satanic ritual involving most of these people under the guise of abstract feminist art, spirit cookies and mock cannibalism and blood rituals with breast milk and chicken blood, she uses mock children but it is a blatant display of what they value via what is socially acceptable to show the public

I could go into this heaps more, this only brushes the surface, I encourage you to do your own research into the things I have mentioned and look at some of my other threads.

But just know that there is pretty much guarantees out there that epstein wasn't your everyday pedo, he and his rich friends cannibalised and tortured children along their standard sex trafficking
le ebul pedophile conspiracy
Isaac Kappy, Mel Gibson, people who know these people irl have confessed to this occuring
Because even here they would think you're completely crazy.
But Seth Green, one of the people from the lolita express black book, had his former best friend come forward about how Green had tried to recruit him into the satanic pedo cult

Last edited:
Well I have made threads about it, and I feel like Brendio can give the subject more justice than me but I will try my best to articulate it to the best of my abilities

Essentially rich higher ups be it political or Hollywood celebrities have been proven to be part of a cult centered around the ancient moloch, there has been multiple instances of this being exposed, some of the most notable ones are as follows:

Wikileaks emails: In the wikileaks emails Hillary Clinton and some of her political counterparts can be seen discussing sacrificing babies to moloch through coded language (they refer to babies aa chickens but address moloch directly.) Moloch is also most known for child sacrifices

Isaac Kappy: this was the actor who wrote thor and heaps of other movies who straight up named people involved in this and what they do (cannibalism rituals, child sacrifice and sex slavery) and was suicided as a result.

Video and audio evidence: Kappy published video evidence of child sex slaves that looked to be about 8-9 at a bath house, there are also leaked videos of Podesta torturing a child whilst singing the Caillou theme song

Marina Abromovich: openess about satanic ritual involving most of these people under the guise of abstract feminist art, spirit cookies and mock cannibalism and blood rituals with breast milk and chicken blood, she uses mock children but it is a blatant display of what they value via what is socially acceptable to show the public

I could go into this heaps more, this only brushes the surface, I encourage you to do your own research into the things I have mentioned and look at some of my other threads.

But just know that there is pretty much guarantees out there that epstein wasn't your everyday pedo, he and his rich friends cannibalised and tortured children along their standard sex trafficking

Isaac Kappy, Mel Gibson, people who know these people irl have confessed to this occuring
I did go into Elsagate and Pizzagate and yeah something is going on there,especially with Podesta, but what does this have to do with Epstein being a cannibal?

I did go into Elsagate and Pizzagate and yeah something is going on there,especially with Podesta, but what does this have to do with Epstein being a cannibal?
Epstein is essentially the person who hosted these gatherings for these people and provided the locations for them to do these things (the island, private jet, and through my own research I also believe he has another sacrifice location based in new mexico). He also had a room in his own home dedicated to torture and clearing the evidence (the dentist room).

If you look in his blackbook all the people tied to podesta are also tied to him, the Clinton's especially because the Clintons are big into this stuff

btw, why do you shill for BrendionEEE so much? I haven't seen shit by that nigga, suspicous as fuck

btw, why do you shill for BrendionEEE so much? I haven't seen shit by that nigga, suspicous as fuck
We have a lot of the same world views but he is a lot smarter than me and more logical, therefore better at expressing them. I have come to really admire him as a person since meeting him on here and I view him as quite a guiding figure for me who has gotten me through lots of hard times, taught me more things, might be one sided but I consider him my best friend and the only person who cares about me

We have a lot of the same world views but he is a lot smarter than me and more logical, therefore better at expressing them. I have come to really admire him as a person since meeting him on here and I view him as quite a guiding figure for me who has gotten me through lots of hard times, might be one sided but I consider him my best friend and the only person who cares about me
i just looked him up, what's his inceldom cause? he is lowinhib enough to make videos and at least 6/10
i just looked him up, what's his inceldom cause? he is lowinhib enough to make videos and at least 6/10

Well if you watch his videos he's merely a traditionalist who is incel due to the world being shit. He is a really good person if you get to know him.

I kinda have some extreme views about him possibly being a prophet to lead masses away from degeneracy one day, but that is just my opinion

Well if you watch his videos he's merely a traditionalist who is incel due to the world being shit. He is a really good person if you get to know him.

I kinda have some extreme views about him possibly being a prophet to lead masses away from degeneracy one day, but that is just my opinion
He's a volcel and u are charmed by his good looks. absolute low iq im sorry to say that

He's a volcel and u are charmed by his good looks. absolute low iq im sorry to say that
>charmed by his good looks
I'm not on some fag shit, he just helped me through a lot in life and has had a positive influence on me

If I was J. Epstein, M. Dutroux or J. Saville, I would do the same ngl.

Cunts love a satanic conspiracy theory. Where's the evidence? Theres never any proof of satanic killings, yet it remains a popular conspiracy theory.

Cunts love a satanic conspiracy theory. Where's the evidence? Theres never any proof of satanic killings, yet it remains a popular conspiracy theory.
There are oodles of proof you just need to actually look into politics beyond a surface level, I have even listed these things in this very thread

There are oodles of proof you just need to actually look into politics beyond a surface level, I have even listed these things in this very thread
There is plenty of evidence pointing in the direction that Epstein had a sex traffic ring going on, catering to the rich and powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if he had kompromat on then in the form of a video or secret recording. I also do not doubt that he was murdered to prevent him spilling the beans on Clinton, trump, Andrew and whoever else. However i don't see indications of satanic rituals. Please explain to me some of the 'oodles of proof' that you've come across. Please don't be vague as I'm interested in what you know.

There is plenty of evidence pointing in the direction that Epstein had a sex traffic ring going on, catering to the rich and powerful. I wouldn't be surprised if he had kompromat on then in the form of a video or secret recording. I also do not doubt that he was murdered to prevent him spilling the beans on Clinton, trump, Andrew and whoever else. However i don't see indications of satanic rituals. Please explain to me some of the 'oodles of proof' that you've come across. Please don't be vague as I'm interested in what you know.
All you had to so was scroll up to see for yourself, if you look into any of the things I mentioned you will find the evidence you seek

But Seth Green, one of the people from the lolita express black book, had his former best friend come forward about how Green had tried to recruit him into the satanic pedo cult

If I was J. Epstein, M. Dutroux or J. Saville, I would do the same ngl.
Not sure if serious, if so than lets hope you die painfully.
Real pedophiles, those who target children not teenagers, deserve complete eradication

All you had to so was scroll up to see for yourself, if you look into any of the things I mentioned you will find the evidence you seek
Cool got a link to these kappy child murder videos then?

He probably did fuck little kids
I think 14 is pretty borderline. Personally, I'd say you're a pedophile if you like under 16. They can't even drive
Depends on ur age though.

Cool got a link to these kappy child murder videos then?
This video explains it pretty well

I am uncomfortable looking at the videos of the children, it doesn't show anything illegal but you know something bad is going on
You can find them by searching Isaac Kappy's last video

I think 14 is pretty borderline. Personally, I'd say you're a pedophile if you like under 16. They can't even drive
I would not bang a 14 year old, even if I could, just saying that he is not a clinical pedophile for doing it. Pedophiles are after children with a child body, this is a whole new level of depravity higher than being a rich Jewish creep.

I would not bang a 14 year old, even if I could, just saying that he is not a clinical pedophile for doing it. Pedophiles are after children with a child body, this is a whole new level of depravity higher than being a rich Jewish creep.
Yeah, sure. Technically he is not a pedophile by most standards.

This video explains it pretty well

I am uncomfortable looking at the videos of the children, it doesn't show anything illegal but you know something bad is going on
You can find them by searching Isaac Kappy's last video

Cheers bro I'll gie it a gander

Jeffrey Epstein is an ephebophile. his victims were age 14-17 (aka jb). most americans don't know what a real pedophile is. I've heard retards say that dating an 18 year old is pedophilia. i've heard people call a 20 year old guy a pedophile for dating a 16 year old. a real pedophile is attracted to 5 year olds or 6 year olds.

Jeffrey Epstein is an ephebophile. his victims were age 14-17 (aka jb). most americans don't know what a real pedophile is. I've heard retards say that dating an 18 year old is pedophilia. i've heard people call a 20 year old guy a pedophile for dating a 16 year old. a real pedophile is attracted to 5 year olds or 6 year olds.
american retards that misuse terms like pedophilia piss me off so much

american retards that misuse terms like pedophilia piss me off so much
i bet in the future, there will be a movement to raise the age of consent to 21.

Everyone was a pedo 100 years ago. Even less.

There's a difference between what Jeffery Epstein did and what is described in this Vice article from 2013:

I have to admitt, I did not dig much into this only heard that he was convicted because of his sexual relationships to minors,which in the US means that banging a 17 year old is the same as raping a 7 year old.

Can you give me links to this subject? Literally never heard any of this.
Article of Jeffrey Epstein from 2010:
Jeffrey Epstein’s loyal friends say that his prosecution was unduly harsh, rather than outrageously lenient. They insist that his sexual habits, although obsessive and unusual, were mostly legal and essentially harmless. As the police records attest, the girls brought to El Brillo Way were routinely told they could “say no” at any time during a massage as Epstein escalated contact in a step-by-step assault that was remarkably similar in every victim’s statement: First she would be asked to remove her shirt, then her pants. He would attempt to fondle her buttocks and breasts as he masturbated, then bring out a large vibrator. There was sometimes digital penetration, and the more willing girls were lured into full-blown sexual relations with both Epstein and Nadia Marcinkova, who was referred to in press accounts and police reports as Epstein’s live-in “sex slave.”

A former bookkeeper in the Miami office, who also arranged visas for girls traveling to the U.S., confirmed that MC2 girls became frequent guests on Epstein’s private jets.

It’s true that some underage girls may have lied about their age, and some came to the house voluntarily several times—although, according to Florida statutes, none of that has any bearing on the criminality of the contact, particularly if the girl was 16 or younger. But what is particularly disturbing about this case—judging by arrangements at the Palm Beach house—is that Epstein, a billionaire hedge-fund manager, organized his life around this sexual compulsion in an open and methodical way that suggests he felt he was beyond the law.

Here's your permission to make threats against "pedos" on the internet:
Permission slip

If you see someone who says they like girls younger than you do, don't be afraid to use it!

Probably right who knows

Billionaire with tons of top tier connections= spends shittons of money in his island to fuck 15 yos, gets utterly fucked and then killed

Young Chad without a penny in his pocket= can fuck even younger and absolutely nothing happens