Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Controversial] Hypergamy isn’t real.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Most couples I see are looksmatched, +/-1 point for both genders, a majority of ethnic foids date other ethnic men, and height matched where the man is just around 4-6 inches taller than the woman yet I see posts saying if you aren’t a 6’0+ chad at the bare minimum, you will have to betabuxx a landwhale for sex.

The true blackpill is that you’re ugly and your looksmatch simply doesn’t exist: there are more ugly men out there than there are ugly women because they have makeup, better skin, don’t bald and are exposed to a lot more estrogen that makes them more feminine.

Also, demographics means there are more men born than women.

Last edited:
That's not true. My looksmatches all reject me (I have cold approaches looksmatches like 20 times). Some of them I later found out they had a crush on a boy usually 2-3 points above them. Hypergamy is real, I can assure you, based on experience and not some shady ass theory

Sub 8 theory is retarded, but I don't get how hypergamy wouldn't exist; unattractive foids still vie for and fully feel entitled to normies and even above in the form of Chads, regular Beckies have much risen standards from previous times, and although normies can ascend, it's much less likely for them to ever have a foid above their own SMV... :feelsjuice:

I think the overblown retardation of only HTNs and above somehow being able to get foids is what leads to this equivalent exaggeration. :feelshehe:

That's not true. My looksmatches all reject me (I have cold approaches looksmatches like 20 times). Some of them I later found out they had a crush on a boy usually 2-3 points above them. Hypergamy is real, I can assure you, based on experience and not some shady ass theory
Shut up, your rich white high school isn’t real life and women can’t be ugly like men, they have hair and makeup. @Incelius Savage

Hmm i think the concept of hypergamy more applies to non-NT guys. If youre nonNT, you have to make up for it with physical characteristics.

If youre a standard NPC norman, yeah, you get your looksmatch

Sub 8 theory is retarded, but I don't get how hypergamy wouldn't exist; unattractive foids still vie for and fully feel entitled to normies and even above in the form of Chads, regular Beckies have much risen standards from previous times, and although normies can ascend, it's much less likely for them to ever have a foid above their own SMV... :feelsjuice:

I think the overblown retardation of only HTNs and above somehow being able to get foids is what leads to this equivalent exaggeration. :feelshehe:
Exactly, this ^^^ hypergamy definitely exists among ugly and fat foids. They refuse to settle for anything other than average.

Hmm i think the concept of hypergamy more applies to non-NT guys. If youre nonNT, you have to make up for it with physical characteristics.

If youre a standard NPC norman, yeah, you get your looksmatch

Well, I believe it's possible the whole male-female gender ratio is a hoax. It could be that the amount of men is simply much higher.

I wouldn't say it doesn't exist but you're mostly right. It's way easier to looksmaxx as a woman than it is as a man. It's why Stacies are much more common than Chads.

Didn't OP get temp banned yesterday for these kind of oofy doofy threads?

Go on leddit bruh more likeminded bluepilled retards like urself there

Didn't OP get temp banned yesterday for these kind of oofy doofy threads?

Go on leddit bruh more likeminded bluepilled retards like urself there
The true blackpill is that you’re ugly and your looksmatch simply doesn’t exist: there are more ugly men out there than there are ugly women because they have makeup, better skin, don’t bald and are exposed to a lot more estrogen that makes them more feminine.

Read the complete post you fucking dumbass GrAY! :feelstastyman:

Read the complete post you fucking dumbass GrAY! :feelstastyman:
you have almost 20k posts on here and you still think like a bluepilled cuck. never began for u

you have almost 20k posts on here and you still think like a bluepilled cuck. never began for u
Where did I say anything about personality GrAy? :feelstastyman: @PLA1092

Where did I say anything about personality GrAy? :feelstastyman: @PLA1092
ok budy just watch out with spreading your oofy doofy cuckoldry, might get you banned again soon

That’s because unattractive foids can’t be ugly the same way as an unattractive man, they got makeup, they don’t need strong face bones like men to be considered attractive, they can compensate their face with a sexy body unlike men, and don’t bald. If they remain skinny, they can easily become a low tier Becky.

And there are more men than women, so the very few remaining truly ugly foids go to Low Tier Normies and not us.

Hypergamy is very very real and natural. Exists in all species - we're no exception.
The cutoffs this forum uses like being 6'0+ or 8+ are super high. I guess you need to be those to be truly "desired" by a woman, but obviously women will have to settle eventually for what they can get and not what they want.

Every woman would prefer her man to make more money than her and usually its their requirement for dating, therefore hypergamy by its original definition is most definitely real. Most women just rate 80% of men below average so they have to eventually settle for some beta buxx sucker who they don't even feel attracted to

Low IQ post. I think the crab in your avi shoved that knife in your brain.

Hypergamy is very real and very prevalent is society. Think about how rare it is for an average foid to date a poorer average guy. You seeing looksmatched couples doesn't mean shit. The foid could be cheating or just waiting for a chad to monkey branch to. This here happens so often and it's the reason women are never truly single and lonely. I see normies complaining the women ghost them out of nothing, what do you think happened? They met a chad! Over 70% of divorces are initiate by women. Dead bedrooms are initiated by women.

. I see normies complaining the women ghost them out of nothing, what do you think happened? They met a chad! Over 70% of divorces are initiate by women. Dead bedrooms are initiated by women.

Most couples I see are looksmatched, +/-1 point for both genders, a majority of ethnic foids date other ethnic men, and height matched where the man is just around 4-6 inches taller than the woman yet I see posts saying if you aren’t a 6’0+ chad at the bare minimum, you will have to betabuxx a landwhale for sex.

Also, demographics means there are more men born than women.
Wrong

For relationships, most men get their looksmatch.

For casual sex, most men take what they can get.

you are retarded to think hypergamy has to be 1-2easily observable everywhere. even a 10-11 ratio in a normal area would easily spiral into tons of incels with the help of degenerate areas

Couples will be nearly equal in attractiveness face-wise, if there's a huge height difference between them. Otherwise, the guy will be far better looking than the foid.