Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CONTROVERSIAL BLACKPILL: The REAL reason why we hate sluts so much

Cope, many prettyboy cowards do well. You think BTS jimin is gonna beat anyone up or confront anyone? Those niggas are all sheltered rich kids that walk around with bodyguards 24/7 but despite this they have armies of fangirls (literally, they call themselves army). It's just because your face and height are not pleasurable to look at
Yeah but pretty boys have value in the eyes of the females. They can provide pleasurable sex.

I would argue that being a coward is something that is unchangeable- a personality trait that's developed in early childhood. It's worse than even the NTpill, because being a forged coward is just humiliating.
In my mind, being cowardly is mostly genetic. It's just someone's nature.

Not true in my case. I hate them for being unloyal, cheating, deceving, selfish. I dont care much for sex.

I think this does apply to many incels though not all. Definitely there are a lot if not most incels who suffer from cowardice. I noticed that being good looking + high inhib doesn't make a difference but being bad or even average looking + high inhib is a guaranteed ticket to inceldom. It makes sense as being cowardly is a trait that foids must be deeply repulsed by, that can only be made up for by otherwise great genetics.

And I can tell there are users here who would not hate women if only they got some of that puss puss. Mainly the youngcels who obsess over sex the most. Just look at all the threads where guys are SIMPing for prostitutes because "at least they're willing to fuck us" :feelshaha:

There are others though who are repulsed by the whole idea of promiscuity and modern sexual degeneracy. But they're in the minority.

Being a pretty boy has always taken precedence over being a coward for women throughout history. Women want a gorgeous looking man, Just look at Hellen of Troy and her relationship with Paris. Historians have written about this dynamic for millennia.

Being a pretty boy has always taken precedence over being a coward for women throughout history. Women want a gorgeous looking man, Just look at Hellen of Troy and her relationship with Paris. Historians have written about this dynamic for millennia.
Obviously YES Chad takes them all at the end, BUT most men will score at some point in their life due to exhibiting some kind of relentlessness to get pussy.

Most incels, on top of being ugly, fear rejection and the process of dealing with female intimacy to the point where attempting a 'scorched earth' campaign to get his dick sucked, or even hire a hooker is not an option whatsoever. And a lot of that cowardice is actually immutable.

I hate sluts because they deserve to be stoned to death

its extremely unlikely that you will wake up one day and be able to rape a bitch
Than why do we see rape on a massive scale in every war? Many of the soldiers are incel.

Than why do we see rape on a massive scale in every war? Many of the soldiers are incel.
war completely changes the moral context of atrocities being committed so no shit there's a lot more rape

When I was in high school, i was hanging out with this guy who was also an incel and this girl. He had been recently rejected by this other girl who was a hoe and he called her a slut in front of us.

The girl who was sitting there got up and said: Is she a slut because she hooks up with lots of guys or is she a slut because she won't hook up with you? He responded: She's a slut because she hooks up with lots of guys, but I'm calling her a slut because she won't hook up with me. At the end of the day, the other guys are just putting up with her for as long as it takes to get their nut out.

:feelsohh:
It never occurred to her that the answer legitimately could be yes to both. :society:

its extremely unlikely that you will wake up one day and be able to rape a bitch
just hit the bitch ang get to jail bro theory. I beat up several people and had charges put on me. Society doesn't like ugly guys standing up for themselves

im just saying there's a lot of what we trucels call 'fakecels', especially here. And there has to be a reason why a perfectly normal looking boy can't get laid, and would relegate themselves into this corner of the internet, aside from severe mental illness. And the only reason I can think of is simple cowardice.

And maybe, we trucels are wrong to dismiss them solely on looks, as much as that angers us. Maybe their cowardice is valid, there is strong evidence that cowardice is immutable.
Cowardice comes from shitty parenting of abuse verbal and physical plus bullying. Then you are afraid whatever you do entire world will shit on you and sometimes it truly happens that way, so I understand cowardness.

It's not the fault of a VICTIM that became a coward after repetetive negative reinforcment over the years but of the PERPETRATORS who messed VICTIM'S MIND UP.

I wasn't coward when I was a kid, but lots of negative reinforcment from family and outside environment made me neurotic as fuck. It's NOT my fault, since then and even now I was STANDING UP for myself, but people only increased then their power to put me down and still mistreat me as they did previous to my rebelion.

To claim its victim's fault for all this is real fucking psychotic and that's what normies do

Last edited:
I'm really putting my neck out here to say this, but I say this because it's fucking true. We hate sluts not just for that burgeoning body count giving them looser stinkier worthless pussies. It's not because it's 'bad for mu SOYciety'. Cope. Not because 'muh foid can't pair bond' (not like the cunt has anything interesting to say). These are relatively minor grievances.

[UWSL]At the end of the day, we are incensed by sluts, because they just wont fuck [/UWSL]YOU.

Oh believe me, she would fuck Chad, fuck that gangbanger down the street, fuck your cousin that molested his neighbor, fuck your buddy that's 1 inch shorter than you, maybe even a little uglier than you and has a pedo moustache-- while you shower every day. She would fuck all these guys, but for some reason she just wont fuck YOU. AND YOU KNOW WHY. And that's what makes you FUCKING ENRAGED THE MOST ABOUT IT.

She wont fuck you, because at the end of the day, you are just a fucking pussy. You are just fundamentally a fucking pussy, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. You've been a fucking pussy ever since you were born, you were raised to cower like a shriveling little dick at the slightest bit of conflict. Because your parents beat you, your bullies beat you, society has beat you your entire life, and there is literally NOTHING you can do to reclaim the masculinity that has already been raped out of you. And the only way you can deal with shit is by whining under complete anonymity or with a gun like the coward you are. She can just SMELL the CUNT, the pitiful VICTIM, all over you, and it turns her the FUCK off. She will never fuck you, not for $100, not for $1000. No way , no how. You are broken and she can sense it. You know it, she knows it, all of society knows it.

YOU ARE FUCKED FUNDAMENTALLY. THIS IS THE MOST BRUTAL BLACKPILL. THE COWARDPILL
This is just the NT-Pill. So nothing new what you say.
Btw: i´m not a pussy at all and people are afraid of me but when it comes to approaching a foid i become a pussy because i´m feeling ugly. If i knew i´m attractive etc. i would approach.

Nah man, it's how like those retards on Facebook call you incel whenever you call out bad female behavior. .

And I always say, regardless of weather I was successful or not, even if I was the most handsome cunt around I would still frown upon and look down on cheap promiscuous hoes because that's low value and trashy. There's no need for it. People should just find partners they like and stick with them

It's the same as gorging on food to the point of obesity. It's just bad and just because you can doesn't mean you should