Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Contributing to society" is a fucking lie

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Nearly all work done by normalfags, especially those who make the most money, is detrimental to society, or pointless at best. More and more I'm seeing that positive contribution is actually discouraged.

If you're very smart and study STEM, you'll most likely end up working at something like a tech company trying to find the most effective way to rob people of their attention and make them forgot about their problems rather than dealing with them. Or a financial firm that finds out the most effective way to buy up houses so normal people can't afford them, or give people loans they won't be able to pay back to profit off of the interest.

If you go into the medical field, you might be doing some good, but for the most part you'll just be getting people hooked on medications, so they never really cure their disease and keep funneling money into pharmaceutical companies. Rather than focusing on prevention and lifestyle changes, hospitals do whatever they can to jack up the price of everything so that people have less regular checkups and therefore suffer from preventable diseases and have to pay for expensive treatments.

If you do blue collar work, one of the few things that's still productive, you're seen as low class scum who's too stupid to do white collar work. Still, you're probably producing garbage that has no need to exist other than allowing NPCs to consoom things they don't need, like fixing the air conditioning for some wealthy boomer who just has to have a 3,000 sqft house even though he only lives with his wife and spends 90% of his time in the garage watching football.

If you want to become a politician to do something about problems like these, the only way to do so is to end up a puppet of corporate donors, otherwise you'll never get enough campaign funds to even run in the first place. Or you can be a government bureaucrat who provides the bare minimum services to the public while helping to extract taxes from actually productive work and expecting better benefits than most people working in the private sector.

If you want to grow food to help feed people, you have to go millions of dollars into debt to buy land and equipment, while competing with farmers who already have all of that, and pollute the soil and water to maximize yields, and lobby the government to manipulate the market for their benefit (see the ethanol mandate, which results in 40% of corn in the US being used to make a fuel that takes more energy to produce than it returns, rather than helping to alleviate starvation).

I've even been going around the past year and asking people who have empty plots of land, which are often abandoned not even being mowed, if I can use it to grow food to give to local food banks, even offering to pay rent. None of them wanted to deal with me.

Or sometimes I'll go around picking up trash on the side of the road, and people will still pass by and throw their soda bottles out the car window. But hey, they work a job and pay taxes, they're "contributing to society" by working a bullshit job and coming home to consume goyslop and netflix and funk pops. No, it's the NEET incels who stay at home and barely consume anything that's the problem.

TLDR; normalfags contribute to society even less than us.

Last edited:
I simply say that while NEETcels may not be contributing to society, they're not actively harming it in any way either... :feelsjuice:

Which is arguably better than a large portion of people. :feelsclown:

I simply say that while NEETcels may not be contributing to society, they're not actively harming it in any way either... :feelsjuice:

NEETs are based society has tormented and abused me for 2 decades yet I’m expected to contribute

As a High-IQcel, I approve of this high-IQ post :bigbrain:

The thing is they do contribute, just in a very detrimental way. But hey, as long as it’s considered acceptable then we have nothing to worry about! Clowns :feelsclown:

If the government were to implement "carbon credits" incels should get a lot because we consume little and don't have kids.

NEETs are based society has tormented and abused me for 2 decades yet I’m expected to contribute
Ironically not contributing is probably better for soyciety.

Normies don’t actually care about contributing to society, they are self interested and only care about themselves. When they say that they are just gaslighting

If the AI takeover goes we’ll all be able to NEETmaxx from then on :feelsautistic:

Its beneficial alright, to elite richfags.

If you do blue collar work, one of the few things that's still productive, you're seen as low class scum who's too stupid to do white collar work.
Blue collared jobs are optional for white collared people. Maybe it comes from a sense of guilt from the white collared people who think of blue collar employees poorly.

Nearly all work done by normalfags, especially those who make the most money, is detrimental to society, or pointless at best. More and more I'm seeing that positive contribution is actually discouraged.

If you're very smart and study STEM, you'll most likely end up working at something like a tech company trying to find the most effective way to rob people of their attention and make them forgot about their problems rather than dealing with them. Or a financial firm that finds out the most effective way to buy up houses so normal people can't afford them, or give people loans they won't be able to pay back to profit off of the interest.

If you go into the medical field, you might be doing some good, but for the most part you'll just be getting people hooked on medications, so they never really cure their disease and keep funneling money into pharmaceutical companies. Rather than focusing on prevention and lifestyle changes, hospitals do whatever they can to jack up the price of everything so that people have less regular checkups and therefore suffer from preventable diseases and have to pay for expensive treatments.

If you do blue collar work, one of the few things that's still productive, you're seen as low class scum who's too stupid to do white collar work. Still, you're probably producing garbage that has no need to exist other than allowing NPCs to consoom things they don't need, like fixing the air conditioning for some wealthy boomer who just has to have a 3,000 sqft house even though he only lives with his wife and spends 90% of his time in the garage watching football.

If you want to become a politician to do something about problems like these, the only way to do so is to end up a puppet of corporate donors, otherwise you'll never get enough campaign funds to even run in the first place. Or you can be a government bureaucrat who provides the bare minimum services to the public while helping to extract taxes from actually productive work and expecting better benefits than most people working in the private sector.

If you want to grow food to help feed people, you have to go millions of dollars into debt to buy land and equipment, while competing with farmers who already have all of that, and pollute the soil and water to maximize yields, and lobby the government to manipulate the market for their benefit (see the ethanol mandate, which results in 40% of corn in the US being used to make a fuel that takes more energy to produce than it returns, rather than helping to alleviate starvation).

I've even been going around the past year and asking people who have empty plots of land, which are often abandoned not even being mowed, if I can use it to grow food to give to local food banks, even offering to pay rent. None of them wanted to deal with me.

Or sometimes I'll go around picking up trash on the side of the road, and people will still pass by and throw their soda bottles out the car window. But hey, they work a job and pay taxes, they're "contributing to society" by working a bullshit job and coming home to consume goyslop and netflix and funk pops. No, it's the NEET incels who stay at home and barely consume anything that's the problem.

TLDR; normalfags contribute to society even less than us.
White males, as a whole, in USA, is only entity to contribute more than less

White males, as a whole, in USA, is only entity to contribute more than less
Yes white males (also asian males) are paying to support women and non-whites who claim they're being oppressed by said white males (asian women also do that with asian men). Let's see what happens when the workhorses holding up civilization are mocked and belittled to the point they see no point in bothering anymore.

I think this analysis is a bit outdated besides the value of blue collar work. Most jobs being lost right now are in financial etc. Look at China layoffs for example. Also the hedge funds are going out of business too. Plus there's a real estate crash which means renting may not be as profitable along with holding houses.

Most high paying jobs also seem to be extremely STEM based ex microplastics, biomedical engineering and medicine plus artificial intelligence and computer engineering. I don't think an average STEM job these days is about stealing attention, look at gaming companies like Stadia and then Facebook.

The social media scene seems to be filled by snapchat, instagram, youtube, and tik tok plus twitter so there's really not a lot left for developers.

I think this analysis is a bit outdated besides the value of blue collar work. Most jobs being lost right now are in financial etc. Look at China layoffs for example. Also the hedge funds are going out of business too. Plus there's a real estate crash which means renting may not be as profitable along with holding houses.

Most high paying jobs also seem to be extremely STEM based ex microplastics, biomedical engineering and medicine plus artificial intelligence and computer engineering. I don't think an average STEM job these days is about stealing attention, look at gaming companies like Stadia and then Facebook.

The social media scene seems to be filled by snapchat, instagram, youtube, and tik tok plus twitter so there's really not a lot left for developers.
Yes recently, especially this year, it's all changing because the bullshit can only keep up for so long. My point is that the vast majority of people aren't really being productive, their work is useless or counter-productive. The STEM nerds who are doing cutting-edge research are a small minority. And in US it's mostly first-gen asians doing that work too...

If you can't get sex, then you should not be contributing to society

Normies don’t actually care about contributing to society, they are self interested and only care about themselves. When they say that they are just gaslighting
Good point. Normies only care about status. They say they contribute, just to have rank.

Fuck SoyCiety

sad truth. They are all selfish scum.

The reality is that a very small group of people do the work that directly contributes to the functioning of society. These people, almost all men, get pushed to the background and are expected to just stay silent and do their jobs without complaint. The ones who do the most complaining and who get the most attention are the most useless, they also receive the most help from society.
Why should you bother contributing to society (unless it is beneficial for you personally) when you know that you are supporting a mass of useless people who only make the situation harder for everyone else?

The reality is that a very small group of people do the work that directly contributes to the functioning of society. These people, almost all men, get pushed to the background and are expected to just stay silent and do their jobs without complaint. The ones who do the most complaining and who get the most attention are the most useless, they also receive the most help from society.
Why should you bother contributing to society (unless it is beneficial for you personally) when you know that you are supporting a mass of useless people who only make the situation harder for everyone else?
Yes everyone should be NEET if possible. NEETs will save the environment.

Why be selfless in a society that Rewards narcism and egotistical behavior .

You might even get mogged for Being to helpfull and selfless.

KEK world .

100% this. The takers are going to bleed everything dry, and take no responsibility. I think one reason we are marginalized is that we are seen as servants. Normies can't see us as human if they want to keep exploiting us.