Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

contradiction to the blackpill

A

ads676

Banned
-
Have you guys ever noticed a miss match couple every time your out on the streets, is that not a contradiction to the black pill ? I spoke to wheat waffles about this and he did make some good points but I saw this couple this morning. He might be a millionaire or other reason s but this should give us hope. If he can why cant we ? I have attached the link because i couldn't upload the photo

https://ibb.co/0fwQ7D8

Well most likely betabuxxing and funding her lifestyle while she goes on resorts and such

I mean, if you want to get rich to get a girl to fuck you sure, but there are usually consequences for that that are not worth pussy. Even getting rich in the first place A. doesn't guarantee you this if you're a truecel and B. is not something anyone can do.

Foids use men. They don't care about what men look, that's why you see "mismatches" sometimes. But don't forget that they only care about what men can do for them :

- good offspring and dingle : Chad
- money : cucks
- laughingstock : incels.

You can't win at this game.

I almost never see it happening, so it's not something debunking the blackpill and we also don't know the reasons the foid is with the guy, which the blackpill could also explain.

Also, the blackpill is not an absolute, exceptions are acknowledged, but what matters the most is what tends to happen.

Last edited:
I almost never see it happening, so it's not something debunking the blackpill and we also don't know the reasons the foid is with the guy, which the blackpill could also explain.

Also, the blackpill is not an absolute, exceptions are acknowledged, but what imports the most is what tends to happen.
Well said

I dont see that at all. Only time i see a couple where the girl is visibly prettier than the man is when he is either extra tall or extra rich. And sometimes older couples but who knows how they looked in their youth. Also girls monkeybranch a lot so maybe he is currently whats is best in her environment. We as males are not good at rating males because we dont see them sexually same as your female familly members calling you goodlooking doesnt mean anything because they dont see you in sexual way, ofcourse we will rate girls higher.