Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Contemplating my life options

Which should I go for

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 6 50.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
ZerF

ZerF

Coping one Scotch at a Time
-
I'm at a crossroad for my life and don't know if I can go on. At this point I have 4 options.

1. Kill myself with a firearm I have yet to obtain (finding it hard to see the downsides nowadays)

2. Continue growing business with normiefriend for 9-10 years moneymaxx in the process, move to USA/Mexico to find latina wife and get an actual life with cars and houses and stuff

3. scrap everything and try to make it to USA illegally and thugmaxx + moneymaxx (learning spanish so could join a hispanic gang)

4. continue a useless life of wageslaving

I gotta be honest all these options are shit in their own right. I'm just losing the will to move on nothing really makes a difference and i feel more isolated than ever.

I voted 4 because I'm too mentally disabled to hold down a job but not mentally disabled enough for disabilitybux

4 is more realistic.
2 is doable depending on your current age

Stopped reading at 1

2 is somewhat logical. You don’t need to be attractive to be successful, you just need to be smart and have a good plan.

We'll be here to greet you again in 2027